• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Y’all see Ryan Dzingel is back?

TheCandyMan

Yep, he’ll be in Chicago. Noesen’s contract actually pays him more at the NHL level than Dzingel’s does which is kind of telling.

Nonetheless, Dzingel will provide good leadership and skill for a Chicago team that lost both Leivo (Blues) and Poturalski (Kraken) and is more than likely going to lose Drury (Canes) and potentially Noesen (Canes).

Anywho, welcome back Dzingelberry.

Poturalski impressed me in the playoffs. He seemed to come up with the clutch goals when they were needed. 101 points during the season and another 23 in the playoffs..... would have liked to keep him. And he didn't get a whole lot more from Seattle than what the Canes paid him....

3 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Poturalski impressed me in the playoffs. He seemed to come up with the clutch goals when they were needed. 101 points during the season and another 23 in the playoffs..... would have liked to keep him. And he didn't get a whole lot more from Seattle than what the Canes paid him....

If I’m not mistaken he got a one-way which was probably big for him.