• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are cursed.

hepcat

10 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Like I said, you got it, big guy.

I've been here, on this ride, since day one, and it's the same poo every year.  And every year, we have some arrogant, wine and cheese fan ride in on their horse reeking of elitism and self-righteousness because they don't let this team or football affect their emotions.  And they always preach the same objectivity- angled, "it happens to everyone," and "we'll get em next week/year/decade" bullshit, and they always come back, saying the same thing, because we never do "get 'em."  They keep getting us. 

Like I said, to you, it's "one call," and league-wide bad officiating.  But, for many of us, it's 27 years of bad calls, and bad officiating that seemingly never benefits us. 

Yeah, I'm emotionally invested, so I react when we get shafted, again, and again, and again.  Like we always do.  And yeah, I'm gonna call the coaches out when they make it easy for the other fuging team because they suck at their fuging jobs.

Don’t wine and cheese me. Sorry I’m an adult and you are acting like a child. 

I’ve been a fan of this team since day one too. But I know where to place my anger. The refs that clearly gave the away. The refs give games away every week. It’s unfortunate. 

Go cry to yourself but right now you are throwing a tantrum like a little baby. Stfu

You wanna sit here in hindsight the fg call but scoring a TD wasn’t guaranteed and if they didn’t get gifted 15 free yards and then not having a intentional grounding call we win and you aren’t saying poo about the FG choice.

you are the worst type of fan. Irrationally angry and confident in your delusion.

Edited by TheBlue

Just now, TheBlue said:

Don’t wine and cheese me. Sorry I’m an adult and you are acting like a child. 

I’ve been a fan of this team since day one too. But I know where to place my anger. The refs that clearly gave the away. The refs give games away every week. It’s unfortunate. 

Go cry to yourself but right now you are throwing a tantrum like a little baby. Stfu

Lol OK.

Again, we had a chance to win that game where those calls would've had minimal to no effect on us.  We allowed it to happen.  I know where to place my anger.

If you've been a fan of this team since day one, then you would know to expect the calls will always be against us when it matters, so there's no point in hoping the refs do a good job.  They won't.  You talk like someone who didn't watch Superbwol 50 or the subsequent shitshow known as 2016.  If you did, then you would know why depending on the refs is the equivalent to shitting your pants and hoping no one smells it.

Not here to argue with you or bicker and call names.  I'm good.

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Lol OK.

Again, we had a chance to win that game where those calls would've had minimal to no effect on us.  We allowed it to happen.  I know where to place my anger.

If you've been a fan of this team since day one, then you would know to expect the calls will always be against us when it matters, so there's no point in hoping the refs do a good job.  They won't.  You talk like someone who didn't watch Superbwol 50 or the subsequent shitshow known as 2016.  If you did, then you would know why depending on the refs is the equivalent to shitting your pants and hoping no one smells it.

Not here to argue with you or bicker and call names.  I'm good.

Again, you are only saying this because you can see from hindsight that we didn’t go for a TD and then lost by 2. You wouldn’t be saying anything if the D held on or the refs didn’t screw us. You are the worst type of fan. 

Go cry more idc. 

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

But us long-time Panther fans knew that's the exact kind of poo that was going to happen, which is why you don't cut your balls off and play for the FG on our last possession.  I KNEW, KNEW,KNEW that was going to fuging happen.

everyone did...and knew it was gonna be CMC up the middle 3 times...just so happened we fumbled a snap...McFkAdo is fraud. See why Giants fired his azz.

Edited by Pimpdaddy
  • Pie 1

27 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

Again, you are only saying this because you can see from hindsight that we didn’t go for a TD and then lost by 2. You wouldn’t be saying anything if the D held on or the refs didn’t screw us. You are the worst type of fan. 

Go cry more idc. 

Lol, I was saying, LIVE, as it was happening, in the game thread, to go for the TD because they would come right back and kick a FG and win it if we settled for a FG, regardless of how they got to FG range.  I didn't know the exact bullshit that would happen, but I e been a Panthers fan long enough that I knew it would. 

So, again thanks for your commentary, now go sip some more wine to go with that cheese.😂