• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who else feels bad for Jake?

MVP23

Kris Jenkins

Dan Morgan

B. Buckner

Julius Peppers

Mike Rucker

Al Wallace

Will Witherspoon

Deon Grant

Mike Minter

Steve Smith

Muhsin Muhammad

Stephen Davis

Deshaun Foster

Todd Sauerbrun

Monster O-line

And Jake on the list too. After all, we got the X-Clown from Smitty's catch from Jake. :P

But I would say all of those guys & Jake are why we got there, but he is a big part of it too with Smitty's X-Clown.

And I'm somewhat sorry for him that his career has to somewhat end like this on a sad ending with how he was almost close to getting the team their first SB win 6 yrs. ago & he really has a lot of fire to want to win. But maybe if he have a different career in the NFL, he can get that somewhere else.

Why feel bad for someone that sucks at his job and the only reason he still has the job is because he's buddy buddy with the boss? He JUST got a new contract and gets paid alot of money to go out there and stink it up. Right now all he is doing is taking up a roster spot and cap space. There's no need to feel sorry for him.

Steroids is what took us to the Super Bowl in 2003. But you use that as an argument for Jake.

How we know for sure the whole team took steroids? The only thing we know is that Mitchell, Saurerburn, & supposely Grant took it. I didn't hear others used it for sure, including Pep. That doesn't count as the whole team cheating though.

No, he's made million's being an average to below average qb in the nfl. What's to fill sorry about......He's probably done more in football than he ever thought he would.

"Fill"?

I feel sorry for him. I wouldn't feel sorry for myself if I was in the same position because I'd value the money (as I'm broke now) but considering he's already set in the $$$ department, I imagine he's focused more on the game itself and how bad he's been playing. In that scenario, I feel bad for him, as he probably values the game more so than the cash.

How we know for sure the whole team took steroids? The only thing we know is that Mitchell, Saurerburn, & supposely Grant took it. I didn't hear others used it for sure, including Pep. That doesn't count as the whole team cheating though.
I thought it was supposedly the majority of the O-Line that took it. Which if it was even 3 of the O-Line, then yes, that would be a huge benefit.

Archived