• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Takeaways from Tepper's Presser

Proudiddy

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah why was he even bringing up concerts and a soccer team as "wins" or whatever? He's more concerned about constantly profiting off the stadium than anything

That also didn't come off very endearing.  The way he spoke about Charlotte made it sound like it was some dump that he swung in and rescued, single-handedly with concerts and soccer and us uncultured backwoods nobodies should be thankful.  That was also very off-putting.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah why was he even bringing up concerts and a soccer team as "wins" or whatever? He's more concerned about constantly profiting off the stadium than anything

And he brought up covid too.  The other 31 teams had to deal with covid, as did the rest of the world.  Thats why its called a pandemic.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Tepper is mentioning things he is learning that even the most Basic Panther fan already knows.

Dear god if he isn’t even on that level I feel we are in for a long period of time of dumbassery from someone who refuses to get out of his own way.

I mean how can your fans know better than you as an owner and you say you are doing things based on the fans? What? We all knew Rhule should’ve been gone, shouldn’t have been paid, Hurney should’ve been gone so on and so forth.

Tepper is awful.