• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Carolina’s roster compared to last years is insane.

G - Davis, Trimble

G - Ryan, Dunn, Wilcher

F - Ingram, Wojcik

F - Withers, High

C - Bacot, Washington

If Carolina can land Cleveland then they’ll be in good shape next year. Dunlap would also be a good add from the perspective that he’d be a four year player.

Are any of those guys superstar talents?

This program needs to get back to finding those 1 and done talents. Those are the difference makers. Seem like the 1 and done talents aren't even going to college anymore.

16 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Are any of those guys superstar talents?

This program needs to get back to finding those 1 and done talents. Those are the difference makers. Seem like the 1 and done talents aren't even going to college anymore.

Ingram could be if he develops a consistent outside shot.

I think the days of super stars running college ball are over, that’s why we had UCONN and SDSU in the finals.

I think college ball is now all about finding 13 guys who can come together as a team and put that NIL garbage aside and just go out there and play to win.

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Carolina’s roster compared to last years is insane.

G - Davis, Trimble

G - Ryan, Dunn, Wilcher

F - Ingram, Wojcik

F - Withers, High

C - Bacot, Washington

If Carolina can land Cleveland then they’ll be in good shape next year. Dunlap would also be a good add from the perspective that he’d be a four year player.

I read Cleveland is down to Mizzou, Auburn and Miami.  I guess we could sneak in there though.

20 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I read Cleveland is down to Mizzou, Auburn and Miami.  I guess we could sneak in there though.

Bummer, wonder if there’s still an option for Jackson and Cadeau to reclassify. Though that means someone is coming off the bench who probably doesn’t want to.

(Davis, Cadeau, Ryan, Jackson, Ingram, Bacot).

4 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Bummer, wonder if there’s still an option for Jackson and Cadeau to reclassify. Though that means someone is coming off the bench who probably doesn’t want to.

(Davis, Cadeau, Ryan, Jackson, Ingram, Bacot).

I personally haven’t heard about anyone reclassifying but anything is possible.

UNC will probably be thin on depth in the front court but there is some talent there.  

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2023 at 12:40 PM, Shocker said:

This is huge. He'll be our best true pass first PG since Kendall Marshall. I want to see what Hubert Davis' offense is supposed to look like. All I've seen is a bunch of isolation one on one ball, but he also hasn't had a real PG to work with either.

Bacot has to be tickled to death. Really excited to see what he can do with someone on the roster who can actually throw an entry pass to the post. The guy has been working his ass off because he's had to get most of his himself off of a put backs.