• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Found an authentic Morgan jersey for $50

CatMan72

Just bought an authentic Dan Morgan jersey for $50 on ebay. Guy that's selling it has a money-back guarantee that it is the real deal - his seller name is "notcounterfeitjerseys".

I have an authentic Peppers jersey that I bought at the team store a few years back, so I will quickly be able to determine whether or not the Morgan jersey is legit.

...assuming that it's legit, I'm psyched!

Hey Dan, I know you check these boards everyone once in a while - would love to be able to come by Cheese Mo'z and get it signed, are you planning on being there during the game next Sunday?

Yeah I don't trust ebay...that's just me.

But an authentic Morgan Jersey for $50? Seems to me like he's just selling a replica jersey for some easy cash. But hey, if it's authentic, then it's a great buy.

Yup, I've been through the experience of buying a counterfeit jersey on ebay already, in general if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is - but this guy goes out of his way to promise the jersey is legit.

I'll follow up in this thread when I get the jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived