• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NIL drama. This time in college basketball

jayboogieman

48 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Poor state fans.

Every time I almost feel sorry for them I'm reminded of what colossal jackasses they are unworthy of the slightest sympathy.

No one was taking shots at state fans.  Got it.   Remind me again the year you graduated from unc?   

and are you denying that Tami and Wanda Hightower didn’t get jobs because their kids played for unc?   Everyone is dirty don’t act like unc is some poster child of integrity 

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

No one was taking shots at state fans.  Got it.   Remind me again the year you graduated from unc?   

and are you denying that Tami and Wanda Hightower didn’t get jobs because their kids played for unc?   Everyone is dirty don’t act like unc is some poster child of integrity 

Keep crying. It's beyond hilarious. 

22 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What's the issue?

College students now get paid. They should have been getting paid. If you want the best of the best you gotta pay. NCAA has been screwing student athletes for decades. It's now the students turn to make profit.

Get that money college athletes!

Yep 

22 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

But his comments are ironic given that he had wins vacated for impermissible gifts involving Carmelo Anthony.  

Might be time for the crazy old coot to retire.

It didn't involve Carmelo Anthony. It was Fab Melo receiving improper help with school work. Also 5 basketball and football players received $8000 from the local YMCA.