• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Athletic mock from today Top 6 picks

raleigh-panther

19 hours ago, Shocker said:

Drake Maye has a ton of talent.  He also played very suspect to end last season and will be surrounded by suspect talent next season.  He isn’t a sure thing either. Sorry

I agree with you 

watched him play a lot this past season given all the buzz

i wasn’t impressed 

then again, he is young and may grow into the buzz.  

I would not be at all surprised if Reich went for the Stanford qb. Fits his type other than not particularly mobile and in the nfl, if you aren’t mobile, if you can’t get your  happy ass out of the pocket quick, better be able to get the ball out quick 

I hope for Stroud, cost will be high but if Reich thinks he’s the guy fur 10 to 12 years and he produces, no one is going to remember the draft picks of 2022 and 2023 

17 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I agree with you 

watched him play a lot this past season given all the buzz

i wasn’t impressed 

then again, he is young and may grow into the buzz.  

I would not be at all surprised if Reich went for the Stanford qb. Fits his type other than not particularly mobile and in the nfl, if you aren’t mobile, if you can’t get your  happy ass out of the pocket quick, better be able to get the ball out quick 

I hope for Stroud, cost will be high but if Reich thinks he’s the guy fur 10 to 12 years and he produces, no one is going to remember the draft picks of 2022 and 2023 

Certainly no offense but totally not a fan of Tanner McKee.  He is like the definition of below average for me.  Please no.

• Pie 1