• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get the WR's now, use 2nd pick for defense

Jmac

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

My man he wants a new contract. He will probably play anywhere. 

He's been on bad teams his entire career the Texans and Cardinals haven't exactly been contending for anything...

And you want to give a 32 year old WR a new contract??

Which will be the age he wants that contract..

Because no intelligent team is giving him a better contract then he has now.. His next contract is his last and will be much less then he’s making now..

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

There is nothing to bebate you said agree to disagree.

My man your comprehension skills need some work.

I was just telling you your facts were wrong. You added 2 years to his actual age.

Bebate is a word now??

you see how that happens when someone makes a slip up and you focus on that instead of answering the other question you’re ignoring because you know you have no coherent argument against…

2 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

And you want to give a 32 year old WR a new contract??

Which will be the age he wants that contract..

Because no intelligent team is giving him a better contract then he has now.. His next contract is his last and will be much less then he’s making now..

Yes!

Im not the only one on this sub suggesting we trade for Hopkins. He's a #1 WR and would make our offense a lot better. This is exactly the kind of weapon you need for a rookie QB.

Why are you so caught up in his age dude?

People wanted Theilen and he is 35 according to how "you" age people.lmao

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yes!

Im not the only one on this sub suggesting we trade for Hopkins. He's a #1 WR and would make our offense a lot better. This is exactly the kind of weapon you need for a rookie QB.

Why are you so caught up in his age dude?

People wanted Theilen and he is 35 according to how "you" age people.lmao

Thelien is cheaper and you don’t have to give assets up to get him..  He doesn’t need a define role..

Dhop is somebody “you” think can carry a offense and a team to contending for a conference title this year.. lol

Somebody who is doing that ain’t giving you a team friendly contract.. Which in reality a smart team would want when giving a new contract to a “32” year old..

Who is living in reality here??

Edited by Sub Zero

19 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Does Dhop have a no trade clause? If he does then sure he can refuse to come here, but if he don't then he is going to the highest bidder. DJ Moore didn't have a say in going to Chicago 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals/deandre-hopkins-12307/

Had a no trade clause that could have been affected by his PED suspension…

So don’t know the status of that..

But the problem with forcing him to come here is you would want relief on his contract..

If he doesn’t want to be here do you think he will help by restructuring his deal??

Edited by Sub Zero

9 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Thelien is cheaper and you don’t have to give assets up to get him..  He doesn’t need a define role..

Dhop is somebody “you” think can carry a offense and a team to contending for a conference title this year.. lol

Somebody who is doing that ain’t giving you a team friendly contract.. Which in reality a smart team would want when giving a new contract to a “32” year old..

Who is living in reality here??

I see you edited that post...

Slow down my man.

1 hour ago, Sub Zero said:

Okay I was going to let you live in this but it’s obvious you just started liking football 4 years ago and now you’re feeling yourself.. and now you’re being loud and wrong.. So let me help you..

REASON WHY WE’re not a conference contender…

1. No team in nfl history does a defensive philosophy change (4-3 to 3-4) and is good at it right away.. So that means we might not be as stout on defense off the bat.. So that could cause some mistakes and losses early and best case scenario we see things start coming together by mid season and being better by the end..

2. New coach , new coaching staff, rookie QB and new weapons.. Don’t add up to winning right off the bat.. It takes time to form cohesion and consistency.. It takes time forming a identity.. Unfimilarity breeds mistakes and low confidence.. 

3. We really haven’t built depth yet at a lot of positions..

2 of our supposedly strong spots have major injury concerns… Oline might be missing both starting guards at the start of the season and the Cb are 1 injury away from Evans 200 yard game

please stop acting like we have a conference competing roster right now

I’m repost this since you’re ignoring stuff..

I don't know about conference contenders yet, but with the right QB and Nuk (or any other reasonable #1 WR), I agree that Carolina should be the favorite to win the division despite all the changes. The NFC South is not going to good this year, either. Derek Carr won't make a difference in New Orleans, and they'd be the only real challenge.

My source? The 2022 Carolina Panthers almost won a putrid division by rolling out an offense that could easily have been auditioning for a re-make of The Replacements.