• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Attention Javelin Faggits on MW2

Carolina Husker

Found the best killstreak is to have

5 (hardline makes it 4) - Predator

7 (hl makes it 6) - Harrier

9-> anything you want.

I didn't realize the sentry gun kills do not go towards your killstreak...predator/harriers do. If you can get to 4 kills (w/ Hardline) you usually can get 2 kills with the predator to get to the next killstreak. Then Harriers overhead...and hide out...you can get to Pave Low pretty quickly...and higher if you want.

Found the best killstreak is to have

5 (hardline makes it 4) - Predator

7 (hl makes it 6) - Harrier

9-> anything you want.

I didn't realize the sentry gun kills do not go towards your killstreak...predator/harriers do. If you can get to 4 kills (w/ Hardline) you usually can get 2 kills with the predator to get to the next killstreak. Then Harriers overhead...and hide out...you can get to Pave Low pretty quickly...and higher if you want.

Predator missile, Harrier, Choppa Gunna. If you get to 5 kills you're getting to 15+ easily.

Love the care packages......except for the Ammo drop, its like the only god damn fuggen thing that drops for me. At least give me a sentry!!!!

Last night I got my first AC-130 drop, but it was on fuggin Karachi and everyone was inthe center of the city where all the tell buildings are. There was no one on the outskirts to pick off and I'd have maybe a one-second shot at somebody when I could squeeze a round between two building. Ended up with no kills, and was very bummed

Archived