• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR in draft

Jmac

11 minutes ago, mickeye76 said:

Unless the talent at 39 is just that special. Like. O Cyrus, Jack Campbell, Zay, BJ etc we could likely trade.  45 to 65 is a sneaky area that could be prime spot to add two valuable players instead of just one at 39.  

I think we could move back 10 spots or so if the price is right. We don't need a bunch of late rounders. I'm not seeing anyone with that capital to get 2 second rounders as is but I wouldn't be opposed to trading back and then trading back up

Unless they trade back, it is going to be an Edge. 

schooled tim meadows GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Disclaimer: Unless it's not.  I give edge a 50% chance, CB and G each 20% chances.  I see no WR who will be there at 39 much better than what is already on the roster now.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Unless they trade back, it is going to be an Edge. 

schooled tim meadows GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Disclaimer: Unless it's not.  I give edge a 50% chance, CB and G each 20% chances.  I see no WR who will be there at 39 much better than what is already on the roster now.

I was thinking the same.  Just ran a mock and the offensive talent available at 39 was crazy. Mayer, Washington, Kincaid, Zay, O Cyrus, and Gibbs all there.  Crazy.  I don't see that many dropping.  Instead of a run of defense that obviously happened in this mock or a run on offense that dwindles this enticing group.  I think it will be a 60/40 split.  Leaning towards mostly offense. 

• Pie 1