• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bozeman on Bryce Young

BlackPanther22

On 7/30/2023 at 1:45 PM, top dawg said:

Doesn't sound like it at all. I'd bet that they're amazed and appreciative that Young is so studied.

Bryce has mastered the art of being confident and humble at the same time.  So many have a hard time reconciling these and think you have to be cocky or arrogant to be confident. 

True leaders know the difference 

On 7/30/2023 at 3:17 PM, trucpfan said:

This is insanely impressive for a rookie starting training camp, but I must say we are actually seeing exactly what was said about him during the pre draft process. They said he’s a computer and he’s the best processor we’ve seen in the last decade. He’s extremely accurate and has elite anticipation and play making. We’re actually seeing it first hand. I can’t fu….. wait to scrimmage the Jets such a good measuring stick very early on. Elite QB elite WR elite DB elite DT and more.

Agreed on all fronts.  If Bryce was 6'4" he woulda been a slam dunk, no question generational type QB prospect.  Like Andrew Luck and Trevor Lawrence.