• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 2

rodeo

I just got done doing Grunt's loyalty mission, and when I was heading back to the ship, because I killed the thresher maw EDI mentioned something about Shep getting a breeding request from the female Krogan. I lol'd a little.

i just got that too, it was funny. also when i fuging HEADBUTTED A KROGRAN.

dev 1: "The armor system in part 1 was really too simple. This time, let's let them personalize their armor with a bunch of different patterns."

dev 2: "Cool. How many patterns were you thinking?"

dev 1: "Hmm. Two."

dev 2: "Perfect!"

The lack if different weapons in this game is really disheartening.

what? there are far more than there were in the first one.

all of the weapons in the first one were just minor upgrades, except you had like a hundred of them.

dev 1: "The armor system in part 1 was really too simple. This time, let's let them personalize their armor with a bunch of different patterns."

dev 2: "Cool. How many patterns were you thinking?"

dev 1: "Hmm. Two."

dev 2: "Perfect!"

it's an EA game so all of the armor stuff will almost certainly be upgrades you buy later.

just get the dragon age and preorder armor if you want pretty stuff.

you can't remove the helmets on the pre-order armors. i have the inferno one. looks pretty stupid having a conversation on the citadel in full helmeted armor.

i already feel like a pussy wearing armor at all when everyone in my squad gets by just fine in street clothes.

IF YOURE HAVING TROUBLE MINING poo READ THIS RIGHT NOW

On xbox, the right analog stick controls the rotation of the planet in scanner mode. The left controls the actual scanner. If you rotate the planet against the scanner, you'll proceed MUCH faster than if you just do it with the left analog.

also don't really need to scan every centimeter of the planet, since it rumbles when you're near something. let go of the LT and move the target a little and squeeze the trigger again. goes much faster when you scan in bursts instead of dragging the active scanner over the whole planet.

that's advice from the lead gameplay designer

someone opened up the ISO and found a recruitable "Kasumi" in the list of squad members with Zaeed. perhaps the next DLC.

heard the name in one of the news feeds on Illium. she stole something from one of the companies.

someone managed to unlock this squad screen in the pc version. verified by others.

hope nobody minds it being spoiled.

kasumiz.jpg

Archived