• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need Ideas!!!!!

Henne Given Sunday

hey guys....i do a dolphins heavy sports internet radio show on sunday afternoon after the dolphins game......its 2 hours....caller driven show....i get a good amount of listeners....but its very hard to keep a 2 hour show moving without any spots or commercials.

i made some commericals with music beds in the backround, they were pretty funny...but dirty....and now iam sponsered by a website (thephins.com) and they want it cleaned up.

so i want some ideas for skits/promos to use inbetween segments to gimme a breather, screen some calls, and gather notes for future segments.

i was thinking of something like me "roaming the streets" and interviewing people asking opinions on my show and get crap/random results......

but it'd be tough to do all the voices without it sounding repetitive...

i have a macbook, so everything will be done with mic and garagband....so i can add some music/soundbytes and record things and edit it together...

any ideas would be greatly appreciated and props will be given on my show page.....

check it out btw

www.blogtalkradio.com/thephinsradio

thanks guys!!!

awesome....thanks for staying classy.

Do you not think that if you did that your ratings would be through the roof?

Hell, I would pay to hear that go down on the radio, if you could stream it live Bill Gates would likely be cleaning your bathroom for the rest of his life.

Just trying to help you out.

Maybe to build up some bumper stuff do something easy to fill time and not spend you creatively.

Maybe read something funny and topical from a deadspin type site. Funny but still sports related.

Have one or two days a week locked in to something consistent. Monday's you read fake emails or fake stuff off of craigslist etc.

Wed's you might do something like whats on a celeb or pro star's Blackberry. Again just make it up.

The other days let it be random and organic.

If you want, I can throw stuff your way for free and I can pad my resume' some for future stuff.

Archived