• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012 Draft Prospects

2shy

Long ago it was taboo to speak about drafting during the season, then it was ok before week 17, then week 15 was fine, soon people will be talking about the next draft during the current draft. Screw that, I'm ahead of all that crap. 2012!!!!!11!!!!1!!

Since the world is coming to a end in 2012, the panthers should trade ALL their 2013 and future picks for 2010 and 2011 picks. Who cares about the value, cause there will be no football in 2013, so get what you can Marty Hurney!

Bryce Brown- once one form double trouble is gone. Brown steps in.

Donte Moss- NC guy, Panthers play in NC

Andre Debose- Steve Smith replacement.

Marcus Hall- promising tackle

Jon Bostic-versatile and talented linebacker

thoughts?

are u an idiot???

1st off did u rlly believe that bullshit that the world will end in 2012

and even so...who the f**k are all the people, i follow college football and dont know one person on this list

lol u need to vist rivals.com. all these kids are super athletes and have nfl futures but are u serious....this is the stupidest thread of the season. i sir spit in ur face....

I'm gonna Homer out but with good reason...Eric Norwood, SC...Excellent OLB/DE. Wall to Wall baller. Can play 3-4 or 4-3 with ease. If he goes in the 2-3 like he's currently projected, any team that gets him will have an instant starter and will immediately have upgraded their D. This kid is sick and you can ask around.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=66032&draftyear=2010&genpos=OLB

are u an idiot???

1st off did u rlly believe that bullshit that the world will end in 2012

and even so...who the f**k are all the people, i follow college football and dont know one person on this list

we'll see who the idiot is come 2012. i have already sold all that i own and have been living like a king. HaHAaaaaaaa come 2012 I'll already lived like 10 full lifetimes and already started making a machine/huge nuclear shelter to live passed 2012.....

iwanttobelieve1.jpg

Archived