• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you ready to pass judgement on Moore...

Zod

I think Moore is fine for what we NEED to be doing...running the ball successfully with 2 great RBs, and passing efficiently WITHOUT TURNOVERS. That's what he brings. As far as experience he's basically a rookie. A pretty solid rookie, but certainly needing improvement. I believe we should keep him as the starter unless he completely blows it the next couple of weeks, which I doubt will happen, and have Jake be the backup.

1. Moore

2. Delhomme

3. 4th or 6th round QB

Use the first two picks we have to shore up some extra talent at WR and much-needed OL depth.

No, QB needs to be priority. All that offensive line depth we need left last offseason because Hurney payed Peppers all our cap space. This offseason we need to use some of the $20 million we'll save waving Peppers goodby to replenish that depth vis free agency. Something we can't do to secure a QB of the future as the free agent pickings are sparce. We need a QB of the future, and a staff who can develop that talent.

After we address QB with the top pick in the draft and plug some holes with cap dollars, we'll see where we need to go with the rest of the draft.

You guys are killing me. Moore is not the slightest bit Tom Brady-esque. How much "moore" time does he need to prove what we already have seen? He's an average QB that may hold down the fort in a pinch.

We need an analytical pure pocket passer who is, first and foremost, accurate.

This penchant for backup-starter qb hybrids needs to stop.

No Jake. No Moore!

Archived