• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is what it is - Time to move on

Guest BradThomas

Guest BradThomas

absolutely, Ray. He's on the top of my list, certainly.

I'd like to see an offensive coach come in here and give carte blanche to a defensive mastermind at DC.

At least it'd be different.

Guest BradThomas

I think fans deserve more. They want to interact, they want to believe in a team. They want to have a coach they can get behind. They want to know about their team.

I'm not saying throw all secrecy out the window, but dammit giving the same packaged non-answers to every question is aggravating.

Thanks for the story Brad, agreed and enjoyed reading.

Wanted to ask the same thing as Jangler, what do you think the odds are that we can him at some point during or after the season?

I think we keep him through his contract, unfortunately.

Excellent synopsis.

They mortgaged their future to draft Everette Brown — a situational pass rusher — in the second round in the most recent draft and passed up several talented defensive line, receiver and corner prospects after that to draft little used (and little known) Sherrod Martin and Mike Goodson in the second and fourth rounds, respectively. Third round pick Corvey Irvin barely made the team and didn’t figure to be much of a factor on the field anyhow to most talent evaluators.

Truly though, this should also be the final nail in Hurney's casket as well. The Peppers debacle, etc, etc, etc.

What are the real chances of Richardson getting rid of Fox? 50/50??
you think he wants to deal with a lame duck fox?

the fact that he hasn't been given an extension so far puts the odds of him getting axed at > 50%.

i know there isn't much to go on, but no HC here has ever gone into the last season of their contract. they either get an extension before the get to it or they get fired.

Archived