• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Vick

ZedLeppelin

God, you make Jessica Simpson look like Sir Isaac Newton

objective.....

Vick is not the same guy he was, he will start at QB for someone next season, and he WILL do well. wHY NOT Carolina?

WE NEED A QB and have no 1st round draft pick-- sign him, if he sucks cut his ass during TC.

iTS NOT THAT HARD to understand... :out:

Richardson has given second chances before, and third chances ( Smith ). Vick has been apologetic, and has become an advocate against dog fighting and inhumane treatment of animals. The man has been punished and seems too have changed, why is it so hard for people to forgive..The man can clearly play QB still, and this year was perfect for him to get his bearings back, and shake off lots of rust. No reason not too sign him, he's almost unstoppable running on 3rd down and everyone knows its coming! Plus he still has a rocket arm. Who would you rather sign Jason Campbell, no thank you..

I don't think anyone can yet say if Vick is capable of starting. Has he even led a complete series yet?

He's doing well as a role player. So is someone named Reggie Bush. Does that mean you want him as your starting running back?

Vick may very well be back to form and ready to start for a team -- but I don't think we've seen enough at all to say for certain that's the case. Any team that signs him with hopes he'll start at the quarterback position is taking a gamble.

I don't think anyone can yet say if Vick is capable of starting. Has he even led a complete series yet?

He's doing well as a role player. So is someone named Reggie Bush. Does that mean you want him as your starting running back?

Vick may very well be back to form and ready to start for a team -- but I don't think we've seen enough at all to say for certain that's the case. Any team that signs him with hopes he'll start at the quarterback position is taking a gamble.

Acquiring anyone to be on a NFL team is taking a gamble, May that be a 1st round draft pick or spending big bucks on a free agent, It's uncertain how players will react in the NFL or on different teams.

And my take of getting vick is, He's still got it i believe hes better then what we have right now, but i think our coaching in that department is what needs changing

Acquiring anyone to be on a NFL team is taking a gamble, May that be a 1st round draft pick or spending big bucks on a free agent, It's uncertain how players will react in the NFL or on different teams.

And my take of getting vick is, He's still got it i believe hes better then what we have right now, but i think our coaching in that department is what needs changing

Yes, but with a free agent you've at least been able to watch the player for at least a year or more, in which they played as a full-time player. Even with a rookie, you've seen what they can do in college playing the majority of the snaps at their position.

You guys are enamored with Vick's success in the Wildcat formation, or his success running the ball. The biggest question mark surrounding Vick -- and one that hovered over him well before he went to prison -- was whether he could actually be an accurate NFL passer or not.

So I ask you Vick fans: has he shown you in his limited time on the field that he can do that? Because we've already got several players on the team that are capable of running the ball.

Archived