• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D.Jackson

Joscott

Don't get me wrong, he's a great young player, but he knows that...he's going to be the new guy that people hate unless they are Eagles fans and not just because he makes plays.

The backing into the endzone was pretty bad, but then the fake fall. That's not even the first time he's acted like that. He's like the Sam Cassel of the NFL, great actor.

I also remember in his first year he threw the ball backwards before crossing the goal line...

So how long before he's on every hard hitting safety's wanted list?

It drives me insane....it will cost us big one day. Hard to believe that his mentor before coming into the league was Jerry Rice. They say Desean walked into camp from day one that way. It is the guy's personality and I don't expect him to be something he isn't. Guy sure is fun and exciting to watch though and I watch football to be entertained so.....

Don't get me wrong, he's a great young player, but he knows that...he's going to be the new guy that people hate unless they are Eagles fans and not just because he makes plays.

The backing into the endzone was pretty bad, but then the fake fall. That's not even the first time he's acted like that. He's like the Sam Cassel of the NFL, great actor.

I also remember in his first year he threw the ball backwards before crossing the goal line...

He's a douche of immense proportions....it's almost like he had TO there mentoring him. The official screwed up by not going over to him immediately after he made like a Portuguese soccer player and warning him that if he did that again, he'd be costing his team 15 for UC.

Archived