• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign VICK this Offseason!

dmo4455

kt you are the most racist black person i have ever seen!!

Yes I call white people racist names on this board all the time. I take joy in seeing white people go to jail. Or when they die I use that as a springboard to talk about how sad & miserable they were. Yup thats me. :rolleyes: Im one of the best things to happen to this board. I give a different view and my threads always end up as classic because Im willing to say poo on here most people aint. And if I hated white people so much, why do I come on a board full of them everyday for 5 years? I love this site, and I love the people here, but Im not gonna act like everything is A OK when people go out of their way for 5 years to destroy a young black man.

do you even read some of the stuff you write. you are embarassing me as a black person! you sound like a militant black.

OH GOD YOU'RE EMBARASSED. Let me stop before people think the same about you. LOL.

Guess what i dont like micheal vick and im black!! oh noes!!!! i dont have to like a certain person or player or anybody just because they are black that is stupid.

You've never heard that come out of my mouth. You dont have to like anybody, but the vitirol and hatred directed at Vick in this fanbase is hugely race based and has been an embarassment for quite some time. The most hated player in the Carolina fanbase is a black quarterback. Thats why it shouldnt surprise anyone we dont want one here. We'll get a young black QB in the draft that we believe in to be the guy in about 50 years when our owner has passed and people in Carolina are tired of 40 years of losing.

There have been way better black qbs than michael vick, he may be the most exciting but not the best.

And how does it feel knowing none of them would ever have a chance to play in Carolina? Does it bother you? It bothers me.

instead of wasting time preaching about the plight of black qbs, and mike vick, talk about helping people who really needed help, underprivileged youth, black, white, yellow in our country.

Instead of wasting time in here trying to change me (which wont happen) why not invest that energy into convincing the Panthers to go after a black QB you do like since you dont like Vick. Could it be that you know they'd never go for it? I lobbied for Pat White last year who doesnt have the history that Vick did, and people still said hell no. There will always be a white QB out there that we want more, believe in more, and have more confidence in. I said it before, Im not asking us to do anything Philly aint already done. Tampa aint already done. The Titans havent already done. Pittsburgh aint already done.

oh and about mr scot. he is the most profound and well thought out posters on this board. every thread he makes is well thought out. if i see his thread i go into w/o even thinking. he is thorough with his research and also usually not one to be stubborn and just make up his mind on any issues and he sees both sides. he is also not a jerk or aloof. He is basically P55 w/o the "i am better and smarter than you. i have come down from football heaven to bestow my knowledge on you lowly creatures attitude"

Mr.Scot is OK when he sticks to things he knows about. When he starts tryna rate black quarterbacks is he when he fails. He's high on Jason Campbell but thinks McNabb is overrated. He compares Eric Crouch who never played QB in the NFL, to Mike Vick, a QB who anchored his franchise for 5 years. His poo is dangerous because he's so subtle with it and will have young black men believing they cant do something. He lacks the ability to put his politics, personal feelings, ideals aside and rate a player. He's the last person on this board Id want coaching or talking to any of my kids or nephews about playing the quarterback position.

Dudes call me racist cuz I tell young black men they can do anything in this world and shouldnt be ashamed about it. Dudes call me racist because I defend the non conformist negroes on the football field, on the basketball court, and on the baseball field that make folks feel threatened or scared. Dudes call me racist because I dont believe that white people are superior to me or my kind in anyway and I will openly tell them that on this message board. Dudes call me racist because where they see being black as a burden or feel like it would be if they were, I take pride it in and will let you know in a heartbeat.:D

My question to you King T remains the same, why would Vick want to play in a John Fox controlled offense?

Why wouldnt he? You truly believe if we had Vick Fox would NOT roll him out of the pocket? You dont think he would be smart enough to utilize his talent? I think Foxy would love to have a Vick that he could control the ball with. I think alot of coaches would. We already run wildcat plays without a true vertical threat, with Vick we would have that. We already have an offense that is play action based. You telling me Vick wouldnt be effective with that? Are we for certain Fox would even be back next year? What happens if we bring in a more open minded head coach and he suggests we entertain looking at Vick? Are we gonna bust out our pitchforks and scream bloody murder?

Why don't we see Williams and Stewart in the backfield at the same time under Fox? He is only going to get so creative. Our wildcat attempts are a joke. They involve a direct snap to a back with nobody in motion half the time. If Fox is here, no way I want Vick.

We bring in a new coach with a new philosophy that is willing to use all the weapons available including a Vick? Give it a shot.

And thats why some of them hate you Vick. Cuz they couldnt and they know it! They will hate you for life dude. The city & team you played for that you hurt the most has forgiven you, but these clowns wont.

You are celebrating someone who is basking in his own self perseverance for a overcoming a crime (which he committed) that nearly destroyed his career.

I don't personally hate Michael Vick, but it's obvious that he still has narcissistic traits. He seems to be bordering on such a personality disorder.

Perhaps you share this disorder with him and thus identify.

Have a blessed day.

You've never heard that come out of my mouth. You dont have to like anybody, but the vitirol and hatred directed at Vick in this fanbase is hugely race based and has been an embarassment for quite some time. The most hated player in the Carolina fanbase is a black quarterback. Thats why it shouldnt surprise anyone we dont want one here. We'll get a young black QB in the draft that we believe in to be the guy in about 50 years when our owner has passed and people in Carolina are tired of 40 years of losing.

:D

Dude, we haven't drafted a white quarterback in like 5 years, and that was in the fourth round. We've only drafted something like three QBs in team history, and only one(Kerry Collins) was a first rounder. Since I assume you're not clamoring for a black QB to be drafted on day two and kept on the bench, the Panthers history with highly drafted QBs is: 1 white guy, 0 black guys. That's hardly proof of institutional racism. We have signed black QBs, and one of them, Rodney Peete, started a whole season for us, even at a time when few people around the league thought he was capable of being a starter. Mike Vick is a substandard quarterback, that's why most fans here don't want him. The overwhelming majority of white fans would be thrilled to have Donavan McNabb here, or David Garrard. Most black fans would not want JaMarcus Russell. You're the only person I see making a case for or against any player based on skin color.

You are celebrating someone who is basking in his own self perseverance for a overcoming a crime (which he committed) that nearly destroyed his career.

I don't personally hate Michael Vick, but it's obvious that he still has narcissistic traits. He seems to be bordering on such a personality disorder.

Perhaps you share this disorder with him and thus identify.

Have a blessed day.

I know you dont see yourself in Mike Vick omgwtf. How could you? He's a very confident young black man that isnt interested in making you feel non-threatened or at ease with his personality. He hasnt given you the satisfaction your confused fragile ego so desires to see him "humbled" and lower himself beneath you. He hasnt held his head down and told the world that he is a no good thug that never deserved all the "golden boy" hype he got that shouldve gone to some other more deserving white QB. Thats why I say he needs you, and you do have a purpose in this game we call life. Every time he scores a TD or gets an award or receives some type of praise, a piece of you dies. Happy holidays.

I can see King T's point to a mild degree regarding Vick's refusal or lack of motivation to conform. I tend to never agree with a racist, but in this point I can see some common ground.

That is one of the reasons I always liked Allen Iverson. Yea, he does things that I might not agree with, but I always respected him for being himslef and not bowing down to the image David Stern wants his players to fall under. It says alot about a persons inner strength to buck the trends and stay true to his beliefs. I loved the fact that he did things his way, which was the right way for his situation.

That being said, no to Vick if Fox is back.

He doesn't deserve a Courage Award. What has he done to show courage? His whole speech is about "I did this" "I did that" "this happened to me". Nothing happened to him, he chose his actions and suffered the consequences, I'm confused as to how coming back from that showed courage. His agent, team, and NFL told him what he needed to do to come back; not something of his own goodwill.

I don't know whether or not he deserved this particular award, that wasn't what I was getting at... just saying that I don't understand why folks think Vick should be condemmed for life.

Yes I call white people racist names on this board all the time. I take joy in seeing white people go to jail. Or when they die I use that as a springboard to talk about how sad & miserable they were. Yup thats me. :rolleyes: Im one of the best things to happen to this board. I give a different view and my threads always end up as classic because Im willing to say poo on here most people aint. And if I hated white people so much, why do I come on a board full of them everyday for 5 years? I love this site, and I love the people here, but Im not gonna act like everything is A OK when people go out of their way for 5 years to destroy a young black man.

OH GOD YOU'RE EMBARASSED. Let me stop before people think the same about you. LOL.

And how does it feel knowing none of them would ever have a chance to play in Carolina? Does it bother you? It bothers me.

Instead of wasting time in here trying to change me (which wont happen) why not invest that energy into convincing the Panthers to go after a black QB you do like since you dont like Vick. Could it be that you know they'd never go for it? I lobbied for Pat White last year who doesnt have the history that Vick did, and people still said hell no. There will always be a white QB out there that we want more, believe in more, and have more confidence in. I said it before, Im not asking us to do anything Philly aint already done. Tampa aint already done. The Titans havent already done. Pittsburgh aint already done.

Mr.Scot is OK when he sticks to things he knows about. When he starts tryna rate black quarterbacks is he when he fails. He's high on Jason Campbell but thinks McNabb is overrated. He compares Eric Crouch who never played QB in the NFL, to Mike Vick, a QB who anchored his franchise for 5 years. His poo is dangerous because he's so subtle with it and will have young black men believing they cant do something. He lacks the ability to put his politics, personal feelings, ideals aside and rate a player. He's the last person on this board Id want coaching or talking to any of my kids or nephews about playing the quarterback position.

Dudes call me racist cuz I tell young black men they can do anything in this world and shouldnt be ashamed about it. Dudes call me racist because I defend the non conformist negroes on the football field, on the basketball court, and on the baseball field that make folks feel threatened or scared. Dudes call me racist because I dont believe that white people are superior to me or my kind in anyway and I will openly tell them that on this message board. Dudes call me racist because where they see being black as a burden or feel like it would be if they were, I take pride it in and will let you know in a heartbeat.:D

Good job proving CA's points about you (and also proving yet again that you have no command of facts whatsoever).

I would take Jason Campbell over Vick. but I'm far from high on him. I think he's likely the next David Carr (good potntial ruined by incompetent coaching). As far as black QBs that actually could be acquired, my favorite option right now would be David Garrard, but he'd be tough to get. A more realistic option would be Josh Johnson The Bucs might drop him this offseason. Either of them would be a much more desirable option than Vick.

And concerning your supposed value, you serve the same purpose here as the klansmen who go on Jerry Springer. You showcase for others just how ugly racism can be. People see your racist ideas and desire to argue against them. In other words, you're a prime example of what not to be.

Congratulations. You do the klansmen proud :nonod:

Dude, we haven't drafted a white quarterback in like 5 years, and that was in the fourth round. We've only drafted something like three QBs in team history, and only one(Kerry Collins) was a first rounder. Since I assume you're not clamoring for a black QB to be drafted on day two and kept on the bench, the Panthers history with highly drafted QBs is: 1 white guy, 0 black guys. That's hardly proof of institutional racism. We have signed black QBs, and one of them, Rodney Peete, started a whole season for us, even at a time when few people around the league thought he was capable of being a starter. Mike Vick is a substandard quarterback, that's why most fans here don't want him. The overwhelming majority of white fans would be thrilled to have Donavan McNabb here, or David Garrard. Most black fans would not want JaMarcus Russell. You're the only person I see making a case for or against any player based on skin color.

The Panthers have brought in 1 black QB in their history when the team was 1-15 and completely irrelevant as a franchise. It should also be noted that that QB was 36 years old (older than Jake is now), was semi-retired, and was not immediately seen as a viable option by many in this fanbase. As soon as they could replace him, he was replaced with a more marketable QB. Since that time they havent brought in any black QBs, but they have brought in a 42 year old off the street. Theyve brought in a 1st round bust who absolutely sucked in David Carr, they've brought in McCown, they've brought in Feeley, they've brought in Moore. They drafted LEFORS!!! So while its true they dont tend draft alot of QBs they have drafted a few (all white) and constantly have brought guys in as FA's. Many in the Panther fanbase feel bringing Peete in 7 years ago was enough and there's no need to look at black QBs. And people may be thrilled to have a Donovan McNabb or David Garrard, but they aint got the guts to tell this team to draft and develop 1. Don & David didnt fall out of the sky, their teams believed in them and groomed them to become what they are today. The Panthers have never and will never do such a thing under current circumstances. Its gonna take new ownership.

I know you dont see yourself in Mike Vick omgwtf. How could you? He's a very confident young black man that isnt interested in making you feel non-threatened or at ease with his personality. He hasnt given you the satisfaction your confused fragile ego so desires to see him "humbled" and lower himself beneath you. He hasnt held his head down and told the world that he is a no good thug that never deserved all the "golden boy" hype he got that shouldve gone to some other more deserving white QB. Thats why I say he needs you, and you do have a purpose in this game we call life. Every time he scores a TD or gets an award or receives some type of praise, a piece of you dies. Happy holidays.

Trying to seem intelligent isn't working for you. Mostly because your argument is stupid, and partly because you're fuging crazy.

Archived