• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone Think The Peppers From Sunday Night

Hayden Panettiere

:lol: Peppers and Jake, really more to the point Hurney screwed the Panthers this year by handing out money to a washed up QB and a DE that could be the best, but thought money was more important. Defend him all you want, but you are wrong. As far as I'm concerned he can play for NE next year, only to get cut a couple of years later cuz that's what Belichick does to older players or he can sign a good final contract with us and retire a Panther, I really don't care anymore.

:lol: Peppers and Jake, really more to the point Hurney screwed the Panthers this year by handing out money to a washed up QB and a DE that could be the best, but thought money was more important. Defend him all you want, but you are wrong. As far as I'm concerned he can play for NE next year, only to get cut a couple of years later cuz that's what Belichick does to older players or he can sign a good final contract with us and retire a Panther, I really don't care anymore.

Why do I almost always agree with anything you say that isn't political?

Originally Posted by Jangler

Peppers and Jake, really more to the point Hurney screwed the Panthers this year by handing out money to a washed up QB and a DE that could be the best, but thought money was more important. Defend him all you want, but you are wrong. As far as I'm concerned he can play for NE next year, only to get cut a couple of years later cuz that's what Belichick does to older players or he can sign a good final contract with us and retire a Panther, I really don't care anymore.

This is just being a frontrunner. You lash out at innocent players because your emotional investment in the team isn't being validated with success.

"a DE that could be the best, but thought money was more important."

Where is the evidence for this ridiculous claim? Peppers didn't force anyone to franchise tag him, its not his fault the management refused to trade or release him. Peppers career belongs to himself, not some petulant hater on a forum. He's been a great DE in Carolina, and anyone who cares about the team would recognize that.

You guys keep going on and on how Peppers could be the best, however you have no real perspective on who the guy is or his motivations for playing. Instead of treating a player with respect for being productive and staying out of trouble, you attack them because in your mind you deserve to see success on the field. There's more to being a fan than championships, you just sound like someone who is pouting because you didn't get the wins you wanted.

It's the Panthers that decided he was worth 1 million a game, not Pep.

I would like to see him remain a panther, but not if he doesn't want to be.

I think he's a model pro athlete.

Beside's, Everyone giving him gameball as if he was the only factor in last weeks win, is so narrow minded. The D was firing on all 12 cylinders!

Peps play alone does not change the record!

Don't be a fairy, all games are played to win!

The individual has to decide how much positive he takes away from negative situation's.

No one but Pep can say he's innocent or guilty of having a full belly and fat pockets. But I personally wouldn't invest so much emotions or C-Notions on one guy in a team sport.

This is just being a frontrunner. You lash out at innocent players because your emotional investment in the team isn't being validated with success.

Where is the evidence for this ridiculous claim? Peppers didn't force anyone to franchise tag him, its not his fault the management refused to trade or release him. Peppers career belongs to himself, not some petulant hater on a forum. He's been a great DE in Carolina, and anyone who cares about the team would recognize that.

You guys keep going on and on how Peppers could be the best, however you have no real perspective on who the guy is or his motivations for playing. Instead of treating a player with respect for being productive and staying out of trouble, you attack them because in your mind you deserve to see success on the field. There's more to being a fan than championships, you just sound like someone who is pouting because you didn't get the wins you wanted.

Or maybe... someone I know... or maybe myself directly knows and interacts regularly with Julius Peppers.

Don't go on about what I do or don't know when you yourself don't know me at all. For all you know I have a detailed and complete understanding of Pepper's motivations and thoughts. Hell for all you REALLY know I could be effing (take that both ways if you want) Peppers myself.

You're Peppers.....aren't you?

He knew the Panthers would tag him and would want a bunch of picks as compensation for him. If he really wanted to leave he and his "friend" would have worked out a deal. They didn't, because he was going to get more than a million dollars a game for staying in Carolina. So hence he was playing for money. And he had a great game on Sunday night because he knew most of the NFL would be watching and he was auditioning for a new job somewhere else.

He knew the Panthers would tag him and would want a bunch of picks as compensation for him. If he really wanted to leave he and his "friend" would have worked out a deal. They didn't, because he was going to get more than a million dollars a game for staying in Carolina. So hence he was playing for money. And he had a great game on Sunday night because he knew most of the NFL would be watching and he was auditioning for a new job somewhere else.

Now you're just talking out of your ass. Your entire post has no substance and is just a bunch of stuff you made up. So now instead of Peppers wanting to play for another team he is responsible for a conspiracy to swindle to team out of millions of dollars? I'd like to know how exactly Peppers could blackmail the front office to make them not trade him. If they couldn't accept the value he was worth to other teams, thats their problem not his. Peppers would have no say in any trade deal the Panthers worked out.

Archived