• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"24" season 8

Jangler

so pumped for Monday night.... can't remember if I heard it here or not but there are rumors that the 24 movie may not take place chronologically after the last season, meaning Jack could die in this last episode....

My prediction: Jack goes after Russian President. Somehow President Taylor learns of his intentions (probably via CTU- Ortiz finds Jack , and Chloe is unable to talk him down) and thus puts President Taylor in a sticky situation. She owns up to all of her mistakes and to knowing the Russian involvement in killing Hassan in an attempt to slow down Jack, and stop the bloodshed. Jack however is a man possessed and kills the Russian president anyway. The show ends with law enforcement people tackling him as the Russian president drops dead. Boom.

*Note I completely made this up and its kind of a weak ending....I'm hoping the 24 writers have one last great twist in them.....(Fingers crossed for a Nina feeling....fingers crossed for a Nina feeling)

President Taylor has lost her crediblty and she will let Jack save her ass.

Good ending. You'd think someone would work to get him a pardon though? Who knows.

The only better ending would have been jack killing Logan, Russian President, Our President, and THEN escaping the country after leaking the video, but that's not really who Jack is.

Yeah it was a good ending. The last 12 hours were good.

Every episode after Renee got killed off was genuinely exciting and unpredictable, like some of the earlier seasons. That's what I had missed about the show.

ive watched enough season/series finales in my life time and i was very pleased with this one. the writers can never please everyone so u just have to appreciate what they give you. the very last scene gave me goosebumps with jack and chloe talking to eachother. them showing jack on the big screen at CTU symbolized that the next time u will see him will be at the movies.

Archived