• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Receivers over the last 3 years?

1)Andre Johnson-3995/25

2)Larry Fitzgerald-3932/35

3)Reggie Wayne-3919/26

4)Randy Moss-3765/47

5)Roddy White-3737/24

6)Brandon Marshall-3710/23

7)Wes Welker-3688/15

8)Steve Smith-3405/20

9)Greg Jennings-3325/25

10)Cavin Johnson-3071/21

11)Marques Colston-3036/25

12)Chad Ocho Cinco-3027/21

13)Anquan Boldin-2915/24

14)Vincent Jackson-2893/19

Roddy gets no love

the fact megatron is 10th on that list considering he plays for the lions is amazing.

AJ, Fitz, magatron, and moss >>>> all.

I agree. White is just behind him. Whenever i go to non-rival sites (besides the Bucs) they all say Roddy White is a top 5 or so receiver (Bears, Bucs, Cards etc) What bothers me is that if you go onto the Falcons board they speak as if he is average and expendable.

I agree. White is just behind him. Whenever i go to non-rival sites (besides the Bucs) they all say Roddy White is a top 5 or so receiver (Bears, Bucs, Cards etc) What bothers me is that if you go onto the Falcons board they speak as if he is average and expendable.

5-11 is alot closer than 4 to 5. white, marshall, wayne, chad johnson, smith, and gennings are my 5-11. i dont put welker in there, as idk if he could be near the wr he has been outside the ne system and without moss. he is really good at what he does no doubt. put smitty in wes' role (which smith would be perfect for) with moss and he could be a monster like no one has seen before.

5-11 is alot closer than 4 to 5. white, marshall, wayne, chad johnson, smith, and gennings are my 5-11. i dont put welker in there, as idk if he could be near the wr he has been outside the ne system and without moss. he is really good at what he does no doubt. put smitty in wes' role (which smith would be perfect for) with moss and he could be a monster like no one has seen before.

That's why i said or so. Some have said top 5 most say top 10.

Archived