• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-24 Regular Season(non canes) thread

Panthers Fan 69

7 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

My hockey bets are on point if anyone wants my picks lol 10k day yesterday 

Screenshot_20240414_012416_Gallery.jpg

How much did you put down to get 1,400 on an “easy” money line though? I know it’s bonus bets but what was the wager?

Oh, 600.

Edited by Harbingers

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

How much did you put down to get 1,400 on an “easy” money line though? I know it’s bonus bets but what was the wager?

Oh, 600.

I got those 600 bets on a deposit match offer yesterday (immediately transfered my real cash back out lol)

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

I will, I've won $32,000 betting hockey since it was legalized... I started with 0 of my own investment just bonus bets.

I’m in Florida and the only legal sports book is Hard Rock Bet so I don’t get a lot of promos or bonus bets because Hard Rock doesn’t really offer them since they have no competition.

I’ve used offshore books but getting paid is sometimes a large task to undertake depending on the amount.

Anywho, I’m always looking for picks so I wouldn’t mind a thread for specifically for those that do sports betting.

• Flames 1

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

I’m in Florida and the only legal sports book is Hard Rock Bet so I don’t get a lot of promos or bonus bets because Hard Rock doesn’t really offer them since they have no competition.

I’ve used offshore books but getting paid is sometimes a large task to undertake depending on the amount.

Anywho, I’m always looking for picks so I wouldn’t mind a thread for specifically for those that do sports betting.

Sure thing PM me real quick. Yeah the offshores are pain I hear, I actually bought a new car a week ago my bankroll was down to $200 and I've since turned it into anther 15k

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Fug I was too caught up in the Israel Iran spat and forgot to do that. 

Those ones were actually from me becoming a VIP and offered a second match.

If you signup for fanduel and have the funds to use the 5k 1000% match its a great way to get started.

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Well give us your best shot today!

Not a lot to pick from today, I usually do parlays on days when there are 8+ games spaced out...  but today I'm definitely taking the Canes -1.5 Blues on the moneyline and the Knights at -1.5

• Pie 1