• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Make no mistake.... Frank Reich is on a tight leash... this is no Jay-Z 7 year plan garbage

TheBigKat

On 10/16/2023 at 4:45 PM, TheBigKat said:

Teppah ain't gonna fire himself but he's not going to let Reich have 3-4 seasons of uninspired football. His contract is a 4 year deal likely in the $7m range, $28m to Tepper is like $20 to you or I, a franchise of perpetual embarrassment is much worse to Tepper.

I would bet my half sister that when they arrived back to Charlotte, Reich had a meeting with Tepper and Fitt and in that meeting Tepper told him to step down as play caller or get canned. 

While we are at the lowest point we can be in this organization especially without the #1 pick, the only glimmer of hope I can see is we won't have to put up with three seasons of Frank "I look like I poo myself like an old man" Reich and his unimaginative football

Tepper doesn't have a plan. Otherwise we never would've traded up for Bryce nor would we have hired Reich. Wilks could've just as easily brought in Thomas Brown and Josh McCown to coach on this staff.