• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ranking the top RB's

CanadianCat

I wonder if it's possible for Deangelo to get faster at this point in his career. If he could work on his top end he would easily be the best RB in the game, he would basically be Barry Sanders.

I think Deangelo is probably the most exciting RB to watch as well he just has so much skill as a runner and his vision is amazing.

I've never understood where all the Steven Jackson hype came from. I mean he only had that one really good season (2006), and the rest have been nothing too impressive. I know the argument can be said "Well he plays for St. Louis." But he's always played for St. Louis and he somehow still became a household name.

I'm not saying he's bad, maybe he is the best back in league. But I have seen no evidence that he is in the same league with guys like Williams, Johnson, and Peterson.

IMO the best thing Jackson has ever done was the Last of the Mohicans commercial with Shawn Merriman.

Honestly this all depends on the O that I am running.

I love Jackson, and his ability to catch out of the backfield, and run between the tackles. He is the best all around RB I have seen since LT.

My top 5.

Jackson

Williams

Johnson

Peterson

Gore/MJD/Stewart

Archived