• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Texans we have your new DC

Snake

Wasn't Shafer let go as University of Michigan's defensive coordinator this month? Oh please, ask the Panthers for permission to speak with Trgocrap! Please!!!! :)

Now, you would think our defense would be attractive for a great defensive minded coordinator. I'm thinking --- maybe an ex-great once who tried at head coaching, failed, and is looking to get back into the coordinating gig. mmm It happens all the times... just look at Dom Capers... great coordinator with Pittsburg, built the Panthers but struggled towards the end, then goes to Jacksonville where he's back to being an awesome coordinator, tries an unsucessful head coaching gig next in Houston, and now he's back in Miami as whatelse... but an awesome coordinator. The NFL carousel.

Who would I like us to talk to??? ... Eric Mangini. Why not? How many teams are going to give him a "head coaching" vacancy coming out of New York? I'm going with... NONE. BUT he is a greaet defensive coordinator who I'd love to see in Carolina. Could you imagine his ideas and schemes with our defensive unit? Sheesh!!! I mean, Trgocrap has a load of talent here (Lucas included *haha*) and he struggles to get s*** done. Del Rio, compared to crappy Mike, was great at utilizing the talents of each player to create us a great defense, the same approach Davidson has taken since taking over our offense. Good coaches make all the difference!!! And since it doesn't look like the Jags will let go of Del Rio and he won't be crawling back to Fox looking for work (haha), it would be awesome if the Panthers' at least talked to Magini.

I mean, I know we made the playoffs but it's like driving 25 mph with a Ferrari. You have all that power and you're getting so little out of it.

Oh, who am I kidding --- I have this gut feeling that Fox has this bond with Trgocrap and he isn't going anywhere. EVER. :(

Wasn't Shafer let go as University of Michigan's defensive coordinator this month? Oh please, ask the Panthers for permission to speak with Trgocrap! Please!!!! :)

Now, you would think our defense would be attractive for a great defensive minded coordinator. I'm thinking --- maybe an ex-great once who tried at head coaching, failed, and is looking to get back into the coordinating gig. mmm It happens all the times... just look at Dom Capers... great coordinator with Pittsburg, built the Panthers but struggled towards the end, then goes to Jacksonville where he's back to being an awesome coordinator, tries an unsucessful head coaching gig next in Houston, and now he's back in Miami as whatelse... but an awesome coordinator. The NFL carousel.

Who would I like us to talk to??? ... Eric Mangini. Why not? How many teams are going to give him a "head coaching" vacancy coming out of New York? I'm going with... NONE. BUT he is a greaet defensive coordinator who I'd love to see in Carolina. Could you imagine his ideas and schemes with our defensive unit? Sheesh!!! I mean, Trgocrap has a load of talent here (Lucas included *haha*) and he struggles to get s*** done. Del Rio, compared to crappy Mike, was great at utilizing the talents of each player to create us a great defense, the same approach Davidson has taken since taking over our offense. Good coaches make all the difference!!! And since it doesn't look like the Jags will let go of Del Rio and he won't be crawling back to Fox looking for work (haha), it would be awesome if the Panthers' at least talked to Magini.

I mean, I know we made the playoffs but it's like driving 25 mph with a Ferrari. You have all that power and you're getting so little out of it.

Oh, who am I kidding --- I have this gut feeling that Fox has this bond with Trgocrap and he isn't going anywhere. EVER. :(

We don't have the personal to run a 3-4 defense... Mangini would not fit...

Ok with Shannahan gone now, Mangini possibly going to the browns, Cowher may go to Denver, Crennel is out? Which coach do guys think is out? Im thinking next is Del Rio and then someone moron team will hire trgocrap and we can put Del Rio back in place with Fox... that would be nice.. but will it happen? probably not but we can always dream

Archived