• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canty low-key just battered Bryce on Greeny

top dawg

5 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Not trying to go back and forth with you here but hopping in the pocket like jumping up and down like he does is absolutely sloppy footwork.  Its the damn epitome of sloppy footwork and its clearly showing in his play.  kid had what 30 yards at half last week vs a horseshit defense and under 200 last night vs one of the worst defenses in the nfl.  

I have some time at 330 and I will try and fast forward through the game to document when he does it and the ending result after he does

Rewatching now.  So far first drive 2nd down air mails to AL.  Catch 5 yards.    Again on 2nd to 88 and a brutally bad pass overthrow.   And next play complete overthrow.   

first and 10 after big pass play he hops again floater complete to at for about 3 yards.  3rd 11 I couldn’t tell if he hopped but his mechanics were terrible and short hops it to mingo

2nd 10 screen to AT and it’s a jump pass floater incomplete behind him

3rd and 3 he panicked hops and bad overthrow

so that’s the first half and he obviously has a footwork problem that causes him to lose velocity.  I’m a little more optimistic now that if he can clean that up he can generate some speed on his ball but right now it’s fuging ugly

also I wish someone would ass Reich why not run plays under center and why little to no play action.  His long pass was a direct result of play action 

so in the first half I counted roughly 5 plays where he does his hop throw and for the most part doesn’t work.   If I get drunk enough I will watch the 2nd half.   But that was on ugly half of panther offense.