• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets waive Michael Carter

top dawg

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

And you aren't acting like signing some scrub is going to mean a Superb Owl is imminent.

Have you actually watched any Panthers football this year? Or have you been too busy fanboying for the Redskins?

You notice any attempt to make any changes regardless of personnel?

Not at all. You're being ridiculous. If there's someone available for practically nothing who is better than our worst player at the position we should take advantage of it.

Have you seen our running game? Have you seen our passing game to RBs?

If the guy didn't go to UNC you'd be all about it. If the guy didn't go to UNC I'd still be all about it because at minimum he's better than our worst RB.

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not at all. You're being ridiculous. If there's someone available for practically nothing who is better than our worst player at the position we should take advantage of it.

Have you seen our running game? Have you seen our passing game to RBs?

If the guy didn't go to UNC you'd be all about it. If the guy didn't go to UNC I'd still be all about it because at minimum he's better than our worst RB.

I don't give a fug where he is from. You think I was cheerleading any of the other JAGS we dumpster dove for this season from the waiver wire? I get annoyed that people think this level of player is really going to accomplished anything. I also do get annoyed when dumb college fanboys simp for "their dudes" without a lick of sense behind it other than that. The UNC fanboys are definitely the worst but this place has had to deal with Clemson fanboys, South Carolina fanboys, etc, etc. 

The fact that people are still discussing a backup player that got waived and we didn't put a claim in for is ridiculous.

You have a completely unrealistic view of this entire situation. Did you think he would waltz in here and suddenly be a star? Did you think we would somehow actually change our offense for him? Did you think our offensive line would suddenly play better?

This is an utterly absurd fantasy.