• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Earnhardt, Jr.

Matt Foley

Kyle Petty's dad was David Pearson??

No matter what NASCAR wants, it can't keep him from wrecking or breaking his equipment.

And from not having the talent to drive a mishandling car on long runs.

No but it sure as hell can give him bigger holes on his restrictor plate for four races a year.

NASCAR needs Dale Earnhardt Jr, its most popular driver, to be successful in the worst way. I predict that he will magically (wink wink) be in the top five all year long....

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/news/story?id=4891496

Agreed. Hendrick, Nascar, the fans, ESPN all want him to win.

Nascar needs a kick in the arse. he could literally save the sport.

Kyle Petty was always going to have a heck of a mountain to climb. His dad is the undisputed greatest of all time. Can you imagine that pressure?

If any other driver besides Kyle has the pressure to emulate his fathers success its Jr. Jr has already passed Kyle as far as living up to the family name butttt his work is far from over.

I absolutely can't stand Dale Jr. I never liked Earnhardt Sr. either but Jr. I hate. Earnhardt Jr. is what is wrong with Nascar. I miss the days when he wasn't around.

no that is where you are completely wrong....What is wrong with NASCAR starts at the top with Brian France and Mike Helton, the reason you are saying that it is JR's fault is....

A. You do not like him

B. He came in right before Brian France and Mike Helton took over the reigns from Bill France Jr, so yeah I can see where you would be confused

Archived