• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Am a new fan of the panthers

Bluebillsfan

Welcome to the Panther Family Papa....glad to have you.

Make sure that you come out to our tailgates next season to meet alot of the people who post on here. It is a great group and we have a blast on gamedays.

Start your Panther fanhood off right and cheer hard and heavy over the next few weeks. What better way to join a new city and new team than as Superbowl Champions.

And to all of you who don't like it.....you can all just kiss my a$$.

lol...I wonder what percentage of Panther fans were fans of another team when we started.

Welcome PapaPanther! Glad your aboard.

Growing up in Miami as a kid I was naturally a Dolphin fan(still like them),but I wasn't into football like I am now and when Charlotte was getting a team I was overjoyed and have been a diehard Panther fan since 95'.Geography helps,but even if I moved I will remain a Panther fan.

Welcome Papa Panther and you will not have to look far to find Buffalo immigrants. Charlotte has a HUGE number of people from Buffalo.

Link to Article

And now, an Observer analysis of new data from the Internal Revenue Service shows a significant chunk of upstate

New York's population has moved to the Charlotte region.

The information, using address changes on tax returns, paints a picture of the migration into and out of the Charlotte

region. It shows that Mecklenburg County is the No. 1 out-of-state destination for people leaving Erie County, home of

Buffalo. It's the No. 2 out-of-state destination from Monroe County, home to nearby Rochester.

The data also show strong migration from upstate New York to Union, Cabarrus, Iredell and York counties.

Hello All I used to be Blue Bills fan...

You can now call me Papa Panther..

Thanks to all those who welcomed me under my previous name Blue BIlls fan.

I told you all that I would chnge my name to somthing more appropriate

I'm plan to be moving to Charlotte within 6 months.:party:

Looking forward to my new team !!!

Bye Bye Bills.... Hello Panthers !

Welcome to Panthernation and to Charlotte. I have to commend you on your approach. I wish more transplants would do the same. :thumbsup:

Archived