• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

**All Star Weekend Thread**

King Taharqa

GW's game doesn't translate well to the All-Star game. It's all about offense and playing around. He is going to look like a idiot jumping over people for rebounds and diving on the floor for loose balls.

This is true but he seriously looked like he didn't want to be there. He also looked very very nervous. I don't expect him to bust tail in the all-star game but he wasn't trying for any kind of rebound or anything. He stood at the 3point line while the defense was in the paint, I even seen him trying to cherry pick on the other side lol.

This is true but he seriously looked like he didn't want to be there. He also looked very very nervous. I don't expect him to bust tail in the all-star game but he wasn't trying for any kind of rebound or anything. He stood at the 3point line while the defense was in the paint, I even seen him trying to cherry pick on the other side lol.

Yeah I dont know what was up with G-Force. He didnt seem to want to be there. I dont know if he's still bothered by that hammy or what, but he wasnt really feeling it this weekend. Which is a shame because I think it hurts his chances of being invited again.

Here's what some of the stars said about G-Force this weekend...

LeBron James – Cleveland Cavaliers

He’s a great player who’s been given this opportunity since he’s been in Charlotte and he’s taken it. He’s one of the best three’s we have in our league – his speed, his quickness, his athleticism are things you can’t substitute in our league. There are only a few guys who have that type of speed, that type of quickness and that type of athleticism. He’s one of them, and that’s why he’s an All-Star.

Dwight Howard – Orlando Magic

I like a lot of things about Gerald. He’s very athletic and can really take the ball to the basket. He’s the reason why Charlotte is doing so well right now. He can block shots, he can rebound and attack the basket. It’s hard to stop a guy like Gerald Wallace.

Dwyane Wade – Miami Heat

When you’re a new guy coming in, it’s awesome man. I remember my first year being here. It was LeBron and my first year, and being the new guys we were just sitting here smiling from ear-to-ear doing interviews after practice – just wowed by the moment and wowed by the opportunity. I’m happy for Gerald, because he’s one of those players that we all know, if he can stay healthy, is a very dominant player in this league. I’m happy for him, Derrick Rose, David Lee – guys that have got their first opportunity to be an All-Star.

Derrick Rose – Chicago Bulls

It’s crazy man, just to be out here going through this experience. I love it. For me to make it to this point this quickly in my career is amazing to me. I have to stick to Gerald because he’s a first year guy too. He’s been underrated as a player and underrated as an All-Star. He’s supposed to have been here, so it’s great to see. He’s a guy who doesn’t give up. Every night he’s going to give it to you, no matter what. He plays hard – probably one of the hardest working players in the NBA, and that’s why he’s here.

Joe Johnson – Atlanta Hawks

Man, he’s a great, great guy. He’s a great defender, a great rebounder and a great scorer. He’s taken that team in Charlotte to another level. His game has expanded each year I’ve matched up with him. He’s just having fun out here too. I just try to give him some little pointers here and there to try and loosen him up a little bit, but he’ll get used to this.

http://www.bobcatsbreak.com/?p=1763

GW is still the man, just something wasn't up. Oh well, hopefully his game doesn't suffer. I think Jack would have been a better choice to go there though, he probably would have had more effort. I'm hoping GW isn't hurt though too bad....

You think his game will suffer from him being aww struck during a All-Star game? There is nothing to read into this. It's a All-Star game, he was very excited to be there, he was nervous, and his game doesn't fit there. If he has another year like this one he will be back again next year. The dunk contest was odd though. He did come out and say he was to old to be in the dunk contest but why even enter if thats what you're going to bring to the table. It's almost like he is too shy to be in the big spotlight. Maybe thats why he fits so well here because the Bobcats are never in the spotlight.

Archived