• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who needs a DNA test.....

Johnny Rockets

This confirms that she really is my daughter.....

So Friday night my wife and I come home from dinner around 10pm and we notice a bunch of cars at my neighbors house including a black SUV. As we pull up, my daughter comes running outside to great us because she is happy that we are home and notices all the cars next door . There are people standing outside and I notice that they are carrying a body bag from the house into the SUV and the family is outside while this is going on.....(my neighbor had died). My daughter the sweet, innocent thing that she is yells over to them "Are you guys having a birthday party or something!!!!?????" as he is being carried out. :eek:

And here I thought I would never be as embarassed as the day her doctor asked her if she had any questions and my daughter said: "Yes, why is your face so old and wrinkly?" (female doctor and only about 35-40)

My youngest son did the old and wrinkly thing when he was about 4 in the grocery store to some old lady one time... fun times.

You can't help but to laugh.........she had that same look in her eye last weekend (She was in the hospital for pneumonia) when a nurse was hanging out with her and I thought, oh God not again....turns out she she told the lady how pretty she was instead. (and she was unbelievably gorgeous)

Daughter also jumped spontaneously on one of our neighbors laps one time and said "You know why I love you? Because you are so fat like Santa Claus...." I spit my beer across the room. :D

You can't help but to laugh.........she had that same look in her eye last weekend (She was in the hospital for pneumonia) when a nurse was hanging out with her and I thought, oh God not again....turns out she she told the lady how pretty she was instead. (and she was unbelievably gorgeous)

Daughter also jumped spontaneously on one of our neighbors laps one time and said "You know why I love you? Because you are so fat like Santa Claus...." I spit my beer across the room. :D

:lol:

It's even funnier because kids can always get away with poo like this...

Archived