• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hot women do not root for the Panthers.

Jbro

First line in response to the sentence.

Second line in response to the picture.

Yes, but by "anonymous already has", what did you mean? That someone else has already done something similar anonymously, or that I have already lost anonymity by posting my picture and telling of others?

Yes, but by "anonymous already has", what did you mean? That someone else has already done something similar anonymously, or that I have already lost anonymity by posting my picture and telling of others?

go to encyclopedia dramatica (NSFW) and read up on what anonymous is.

Post a video so we can learn from your technique

I agree, it would be enlightening to study proper scientific-boob-inspecting discourse performed by a professional of your caliber.

I don't know if it's something you can teach in one lesson, you know... plus it would run afoul the "no nipple" rules here...

Maybe I could setup a pay website for this... Hmmmm... :ihih:

Post a video so we can learn from your technique

OK, so she wouldn't let me make the video last night... but I got a few more pics... :D

In my professional opinion, I would say that her boobs are quite equal. It is not uncommon for women to have one a little larger than the other, but not in her case.

Enjoy...

c085a868755620.gif db8e4768755625.gif de3dac68755628.gif 7c1f1a68755631.gif

Archived