• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 55: Bobcats @ LA Clippers

HeatCheck

Can't believe we lost it after leading after 3, although it was a slim margin. I don't know what it is with teams we are supposed to beat and with teams on the road. I think it is mental. Will we ever be able t play like we did at the beginning of the new year?

Anyone still want to claim that the Bobcats FO is significantly better than the Panthers?

The Bobs are still a sub-.500 team...who consistently loses to lesser talented teams....and is now on the outside looking in for the playoffs.

They have improved, but are still a mediocre team at best.

Here's how I look at the rest of the season.

@ Utah: L

@ Memphis: L

Dallas: L

@ Boston: L

Lakers: W

Warriors: W

Heat: W

@ 76ers: W

Clippers: W

@ Magic: L

@ Pacers: W

Thunder: L

@ Hawks: L

@ Heat: W

@ Wizards: W

T'Wolves: W

Wizards: W

Raptors: W

76ers: W

Bucks: W

@ Bulls: L

Hawks: W

@ Hornets: L

@ Rockets: L

Pistons: W

@ Nets: W

Bulls: W

Record: 44-38

Seems very very unlikely to happen at this point.

Anyone still want to claim that the Bobcats FO is significantly better than the Panthers?

The Bobs are still a sub-.500 team...who consistently loses to lesser talented teams....and is now on the outside looking in for the playoffs.

They have improved, but are still a mediocre team at best.

We're still playoff bound. And until I see the Bobs mishandle contract situations like the Panthers did Jake & Pep, hell yes they're better and in a better position for the future. Until one of their star players like G-Force comes out and basically says he doesnt think he can achieve his goals here and we have to force him to play here cuz he doesnt want to resign here, yes the Bobs front office is better.

We're still playoff bound. And until I see the Bobs mishandle contract situations like the Panthers did Jake & Pep, hell yes they're better and in a better position for the future. Until one of their star players like G-Force comes out and basically says he doesnt think he can achieve his goals here and we have to force him to play here cuz he doesnt want to resign here, yes the Bobs front office is better.

that

but we need to get a scorer/shooter badly- our offense is hurting right now.. the Clippers went cold after the 1st qtr and we still didnt put em away.. when Jax plays like he did last night- we need a 2nd option.. i dont trust anybody making a clutch 3 down the stretch- maybe Felton.. but we need points ina bad way man, shoot

Thats where the loss of Flip hurts us. If DJ and Ray dont play big we dont have alot of guys who can create their own shot. Jax is one of the only ones. I dont expect him to play that poorly again, we will bounce back. Just not sure if its gonna be our next game in Utah. Thats a TOUGH PLACE to win at.

Neither one of the teams' front offices have anything to brag about. The difference is that a .500 season for one team is considerd an extreme and utter disappointment that should have everyone in the organization fired, but a .500 season for the other would be a season that is well above expectations.

Archived