• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Ducks 7pm

KingKucci

2 hours ago, BY9Franchise said:

Jarvis has developed as I expected and is on pace for 30 goals on the wing this season.... he's a goal scorer who plays 100% in both ends and a natural C I'm guessing Unger Sorum forces his way in to be an impact W and Jarvis gets a shot as a C 

I think it’s pretty obvious Rod is planning on putting Jarvis in Staal’s spot when he decides to retire or at least taking a hard look at that potential right now. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I think it’s pretty obvious Rod is planning on putting Jarvis in Staal’s spot when he decides to retire or at least taking a hard look at that potential right now. 

True, although I think that line would become the 2nd line with Jarvis on it.... I think Jarvis will be a 35+ goal PPG center man he's a prototype player for Rod scoring ability, good defensively 120% effort 100% of the time.... 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Pesces eye roll on the fight was perfect. It’s not often you get a fight in Raleigh and the refs were right there for it and told Pesce to gtf out the way. 

If Lemieux is on the ice it's not Pesces job to fight I saw a bunch of Twitter posters "why didn't pesce do anything" Lemieux is a legit enforcer who actually adds some fourth line scoring when we trashed the Rags None of them were trying to fight or get egregiously dirty with Aho (despite saying they would after our first game) have to think that's because of Lemieux.... didn't want him Trashing Trouba.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, BY9Franchise said:

If Lemieux is on the ice it's not Pesces job to fight I saw a bunch of Twitter posters "why didn't pesce do anything" Lemieux is a legit enforcer who actually adds some fourth line scoring when we trashed the Rags None of them were trying to fight or get egregiously dirty with Aho (despite saying they would after our first game) have to think that's because of Lemieux.... didn't want him Trashing Trouba.

I have a really hard time seeing at least right now how we add Necas back in over Lemieux. Lemieux has been solid solid in all areas when he’s allowed by Rod. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I have a really hard time seeing at least right now how we add Necas back in over Lemieux. Lemieux has been solid solid in all areas when he’s allowed by Rod. 

Lemieux will be cheap, definitely want him back IMO it will all depend on what happens with Pesce and Turbo, this is the first decent season Turbos had in a while and when Necas is "on" he's a game breaker..... heck just having him for 3-3 OT adds and extra 3-6 points a year....  

I don't think they let Necas walk young 70+ point high potential guys don't grow on trees....

If I had to bet I think Turbo walks and Marty is resigned..... and Unger-Sorum moves up.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

Lemieux will be cheap, definitely want him back IMO it will all depend on what happens with Pesce and Turbo, this is the first decent season Turbos had in a while and when Necas is "on" he's a game breaker..... heck just having him for 3-3 OT adds and extra 3-6 points a year....  

I don't think they let Necas walk young 70+ point high potential guys don't grow on trees....

If I had to bet I think Turbo walks and Marty is resigned..... and Unger-Sorum moves up.

I honestly think it’s all contingent on a cup and if rod re-signs(I expect him to… Daniel’s might have to go though, we’ll see what dundon is feeling). Aho will want TT back so that might factor into things as well. Must signs in my opinion are: Jarvis, Noesen, Chatty. Don’t forget about Pono either, he’s due his chance. So is Suzuki but that dude can just not stay healthy. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I honestly think it’s all contingent on a cup and if rod re-signs(I expect him to… Daniel’s might have to go though, we’ll see what dundon is feeling). Aho will want TT back so that might factor into things as well. Must signs in my opinion are: Jarvis, Noesen, Chatty. Don’t forget about Pono either, he’s due his chance. So is Suzuki but that dude can just not stay healthy. 

Haven't forgotten about them, Pono and Suzuki will need to work in on the fourth line, I just meant Unger-Sorum will likely force his way into a top 6 spot.

Noeson and Chatty are must resigns IMO. Jarvis is a RFA so he isn't going anywhere.

I'd let Pesce walk and I just have a feeling Turbo walks unless he takes a hometown discount type deal or settles for a shorter prove your back productive deal.