• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Houston talent

1 hour ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

Which is fine, if everyone stops acting like he is a godly qb. He had a nice Dak/Mac/Baker rookie year

He has an argument for having the best rookie QB season of all time. Dak also is in that argument but was on a good offense on a team one season removed from a 12-4 record.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, GhostOfDocAnderson said:

Does it matter? We are stuck with Bryce.

Of course it doesn't matter...

...but if you had to choose, what's your pick?

22/36    337    9.4    3    0    4-30    119.8

Edited by RayRedd

35 minutes ago, RayRedd said:

Of course it doesn't matter...

...but if you had to choose, what's your pick?

22/36    337    9.4    3    0    4-30    119.8

If I had to choose between the two? I'd choose the one with by far the less annoying, delusional, and excuse making fanbase. That's just me, but that boat has sailed.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Stroud had a couple of bad games but was sacked 3, 4, and 5 times in the three games before the Jets game and still threw a total of 900 yards with 6 total TDs... Stroud was hit very frequently and still performed. Let's not act like he had some godly OL.

Let's also not act like the Panthers had a bad OL. 

18 hours ago, mav1234 said:

He has an argument for having the best rookie QB season of all time. Dak also is in that argument but was on a good offense on a team one season removed from a 12-4 record.

I named off 3 of the best rookie seasons of all time, add in Luck and RG3 and Cam. Good great and bad, jury still out on Mac and Baker. couple borderline HOF (Dak and luck if he didn’t retire) but that amazing rookie year isn’t a shoe-in for greatness. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

I named off 3 of the best rookie seasons of all time, add in Luck and RG3 and Cam. Good great and bad, jury still out on Mac and Baker. couple borderline HOF (Dak and luck if he didn’t retire) but that amazing rookie year isn’t a shoe-in for greatness. 

Should add Marino, Rusty, Mariota, Jake Browning (?) as well in terms of qbr