• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Legends Roundtable

Mr. Scot

8 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

I finally got around to watching this. One thing that stood out to me was that in all the time they spent talking about the great lineage of linebackers, they never once mentioned Shaq. They talked about how the tradition was passed down from Sam to Dan to Beason and Davis to Luke, and it just seemed to end there in their heads. Shaq played with Luke so he should be a part of that tradition, but they didn’t seem to view it that way.

Also all the talk about player led teams and great locker room culture had me torn. On the one hand, it’s great to hear, but on the other hand it never translated to consistent success. We’ve had great seasons, but we clearly need more than attitude and comaraderie to sustain the success season after season.

I don’t know this obviously, but they may have been told to not talk about current players. They didn’t mention anyone on the roster.

If Dan shares their view of team culture, I think we’re about to see Dan bring in a lot of older vets from winning teams.