• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atl/Ari game thread

Jangler

Definitely would prefer to meet Minnesota for two reasons, it'll mean Philly is out and they don't scare me. Even if Peterson has a dominant game we win w/o a problem.

I agree with you, I would rather play the Vikings. The problem is, if we play them, we have to rely on either Arizona or Atlanta to beat the Giants if we want to host the NFC Championship game. I think the Eagles are primed to knock them off, so I am not so sure which scenario would be better.

Well, I guess I'll turn my television back at 6:30pm. Screw halftime and the Falcons first possession. I don't feel like seeing NBC blowing Ryan.

Arizona SUCKS. That's what happens when you DON'T PUT A TEAM AWAY WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE CHANCES TO.

You allowed the Falcons to stick around when they weren't doing squat, and what did they think? "GEE, WE'RE ONLY DOWN BY 7, WE CAN STILL DO THIS."

fug you Arizona.

Well, I guess I'll turn my television back at 6:30pm. Screw halftime and the Falcons first possession. I don't feel like seeing NBC blowing Ryan.

Arizona SUCKS. That's what happens when you DON'T PUT A TEAM AWAY WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE CHANCES TO.

You allowed the Falcons to stick around when they weren't doing squat, and what did they think? "GEE, WE'RE ONLY DOWN BY 7, WE CAN STILL DO THIS."

f*ck you Arizona.

I'm detecting a recurring theme that permeates HGG's writing.

Archived