• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Full House Formation

Car123

All I know is it BLOWS on Madden. f*ckers can't block.

That's because the game inserts TE1 as the 3rd back (along with RB1 and FB1). If you switch the package out to the 3 back set, it works much better - I've had success running counters out of it, it's not so hot for between the tackle runs. What it's best for imo is HB passes, getting Williams, Stewart and Hoover out there at the same time running flat routes and delays.

No, we didn't invent the fullhouse formation. We did, however, completely invent the wildcat formation in 2006. Sole credit goes to us there. Our coaching staff = complete genius

Nope Philly ran that ageist us the game before the Falcons. They put Westbrook at the QB spot. Sill that formation came from collage where its ran alot when there QB is not so great. Dwill ran it before he came to the Panthers.

Oooooo I will have to try that, it never worked for me either. HB Screens usually dont work to well for me either but ill just try swapping some players in and out. But what Madden does need to do to make it better is to make something where you can say like every 4 rushes to D-Will give Stew 2, and what not to even up the carries.

You always have the Spell back option. You can Spell Dwill with Stew but i would like something where you could set and forget.

Archived