• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I’ve never thought that they didn’t think highly of me," said Moore.

Zod

I think its great that they're so quiet. Make Moore scared that he doesn't have the starting job so that if his supposedly terrible work ethic shows up, he doesn't suit up. If it lights a fire under his a$$ then he gets even better than what we saw at the end of last year.

Only reason I posted was because I asked Llyod over twitter to not leave the Panthers and he said it isn't looking promising for him staying.

Be honest, you just want him to stay because your username will look silly if he doesn't. :D

Ok, this is not a Jake needs to be a starter post. However, the people who were actually at TC last year can probably testify. Matt Moore looked sucky is TC. No qb was oustanding, however Jake looked the best out of the group. Matt Moore has proved that he is a gamer and can play when it counts. But just going off the practices I saw(he threw to first string guys too btw), he was probably 3rd on the depth chart. So if he practiced like that I can see why he was down on depth chart and Fox was hesitant to put him in. Had nothing to do with personality, more like practice performance.

Ok, this is not a Jake needs to be a starter post. However, the people who were actually at TC last year can probably testify. Matt Moore looked sucky is TC. No qb was oustanding, however Jake looked the best out of the group. Matt Moore has proved that he is a gamer and can play when it counts. But just going off the practices I saw(he threw to first string guys too btw), he was probably 3rd on the depth chart. So if he practiced like that I can see why he was down on depth chart and Fox was hesitant to put him in. Had nothing to do with personality, more like practice performance.

Get off the board Fox, don't you have some scouting to do?

and what tc were you at?jake looked the worst out of all the qbs in tc and he had the 1s out there with him.they put a big net out and jake missed the whole damn thing.after which they put the net up and did another drill lmao.i looked at my homeboys and said well damn here we go.

and what tc were you at?jkle looked the worst out of all the qbs in tc and he had the 1s out there with him.they put a big net out and jake missed the whole damn thing.after which they put the net up and did another drill lmao.i looked at my homeboys and said well damn here we go.

well, maybe it was Jake's great preseason.....the one where he played w/ all the starters and couldn't throw a single TD in those garbage games that made Fox so confident to continue to play him game after game after game.

and what tc were you at?jake looked the worst out of all the qbs in tc and he had the 1s out there with him.they put a big net out and jake missed the whole damn thing.after which they put the net up and did another drill lmao.i looked at my homeboys and said well damn here we go.

I went 3 days. I saw mostly drills where they were rotating the WR's and DB's however all the QB's got some reps with the starting WR's. I sat beside a guy who was hardcore tracking stats and stuff like that. Matt Moore was a little high on most of his passes or leading a little too much. Jake didn't complete alot also, but he was looking better than moore.. Still they all looked bad and everyone with me just sighed and hoped they were all just rusty from the offseason. Preseason Jake didn't look good at all, however he wasn't making the glaring turnover's that he did in the regular season. Jake sucks we all know this now, but people here are acting like it was obvious Moore should have started preseason.

Archived