• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Memorable kills in BFBC II

stankowalski

This is off topic but have any of you had there vehicle alternate stop working? Lets say you have the alternate fire on. All of a sudden it no longer works. WTF?

I've had this happen a few times to me. The latest was yesterday. I was flying the UAV and had the alternate scope zoom on. I was zoomed all the way in and tried to go back to normal view. It wouldnt work. Its weird I have had it happen in the tanks a bunch. What gives?

That's weird. I never had that problem. I just know you have to press the button again to make it go back.

1-2 People can carry a team, it just requires true skill with the choppers and tanks. Tanks can be crucial to taking out buildings and M-COM stations when attacking. Sadly, I notice whenever we lose, it's because half the team is sniping, and no one gets the tank. Long before you know it, the enemy is in our base stealing our tank.

Yea, i've noticed that there is a direct relationship between how bad you lose and how many "snipers" you have on your team.

This is off topic but have any of you had there vehicle alternate stop working? Lets say you have the alternate fire on. All of a sudden it no longer works. WTF?

I've had this happen a few times to me. The latest was yesterday. I was flying the UAV and had the alternate scope zoom on. I was zoomed all the way in and tried to go back to normal view. It wouldnt work. Its weird I have had it happen in the tanks a bunch. What gives?

I have noticed that I haven't had a machine gun on the UAV for a day or two. Granted I still can do damage with the air strike, but I wish I had that MG.

Yea, i've noticed that there is a direct relationship between how bad you lose and how many "snipers" you have on your team.

If a sniper dude isn't

1) Marking People

2) Calling arty when a bomb is armed.

3) Throwing sensor balls where they can do something other than save his ass.

4) Killing people.

(in that order)

He shouldn't be playing sniper.

I get more points off of marking people with the (whole team) scope than I do killing people some games, usually games that are won.

^ Yea, I can't stand it when my teammates(especially snipers) don't mark people. That is one of the first things I do when I see someone. If they are close, I shoot them. If it's a long shot I nearly always mark them first.

It's amazing to me how much better teams act when I use the Sniper Team Scope thing.

If I go around marking, JUST MARKING mind you, I would guess my teams WIN% goes up 25%.

Something kind of gratifiying about marking a guy and he gets snuck up on. :smilielol5:

I've only played with a few people that have used the Sniper Spotting Scope, but it really is nice for all us guys up front. I love being able to sneak up on some unsuspecting group of guys and grenade them.

You need to add Huddle peoples to your gamertag list :)

I'm on 360. and yes dear god please spot people. even if you're not a sniper, you can still spot people. It helps your team figure out where people are flanking from and a lot of times catch the flanker off guard. I spotted a crap load of people the other day from a stationary MG and a stationary rpg(to try to get that damn shoot down a chopper achievement)

Archived