• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If R&R was GM, the draft might go something like this...

R0CKnR0LLA

I think it's possible he's there in the 3rd and if he is I'd definitely take him, even with the resigning of Brayton. Though having Brayton back gives us some more flexibility. If Hardy is off the board just take Edds there at the bottom of the 3rd and save our 3rd rounder for next season.

I think it's possible he's there in the 3rd and if he is I'd definitely take him, even with the resigning of Brayton. Though having Brayton back gives us some more flexibility. If Hardy is off the board just take Edds there at the bottom of the 3rd and save our 3rd rounder for next season.

Edds isn't worth a 3rd I'd rather take a WLB even if the guy won't start. He's a one trick pony he doesn't have the same value as the rush LB's and speedy WLB's. While it's true we have greater need at SLB we should still go with the best OLB on the board.

True, you can probably wait till the 4th to get him, so maybe trade back or take a different position there in the 3rd. Alot of it just depends on who is on the board, which is why these things are somewhat annoying to put together. I thought all the guys I picked had a reasonable chance of being there and weren't too much of a reach.

I will fall out of my chair laughing if someone drafts a punter in round 3.

It was sportingnews draft mag to the Packers. Of course they have went crazy this year. Have D. Thomas rated above Dez Bryant and Jonathon Crompton rated as a 1st rounder (WTF) and Clausen only a second round rating. Guys gone crazy. I think Clausen should go before Bradford and Crompton should at best be a 3rd round developmental prospect.

It was sportingnews draft mag to the Packers. Of course they have went crazy this year. Have D. Thomas rated above Dez Bryant and Jonathon Crompton rated as a 1st rounder (WTF) and Clausen only a second round rating. Guys gone crazy. I think Clausen should go before Bradford and Crompton should at best be a 3rd round developmental prospect.

I bought that one too... and lol'd at the Bay Bay rating...

Crompton is a sleeper actually, despite what people here say... He'll probably go in the 3rd or 4th...

I bought that one too... and lol'd at the Bay Bay rating...

Crompton is a sleeper actually, despite what people here say... He'll probably go in the 3rd or 4th...

I like his upside but I think a 1st round grade is a bit much don't you. This whole mag was trash as far as grading I about didn't buy it but it was the only one at the book store I was in and I need something to read (hah). In there mock they have Daryl Washington making it to the Colts in the 3rd. I doubt we let him slip by us if he's there in the 3rd. Would allow us to be more flexible with TD.

Archived