• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DE Jerry Hughes

pantherj

What about George Selvie? He could be drafted in the third or fourth round. Didn't have a great senior year but sometimes took over games in his sophomore and junior year. Seems like a higher risk/reward to me. What say you?

id draft demaryius thomas only if he showed me that he can run routes. i agree with Lout that our first 3 picks will be a WR, LB, and a QB...although instead of QB it should be DT. I say Terrence Cody if he's available at #47. if not, Cam Thomas in the 2nd, Mardy Gilyard in the 3rd, there's a chance thomas can slip to the 3rd. before everyone started all this hpe about him he was a 3rd rd prospect. then A.J. Edds in the 4th

What about George Selvie? He could be drafted in the third or fourth round. Didn't have a great senior year but sometimes took over games in his sophomore and junior year. Seems like a higher risk/reward to me. What say you?

Loved Selvie his freshman year, and kind of got worse as he got older.. that has cause for concern. He is projected 4th round grade. I think with Brayton re-signed it pushes DE down the list.

I'm high on Demaryius Thomas because he looks like he'd be hell to block. He also has great hands, and he can win a jump ball, even with contact he comes down with it. At the college level it's common to have terrible breakdowns in the secondary, so it's hard to judge how well a WR will do at the next level. The DBs are bigger, faster, and they don't make many mistakes.

Archived