• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA2k Help

I havent really been into the NBA since Jordan retired, but I like playing as GM in sports games. 

I really need help understanding these contracts and how to improve the team. Seems like I cant do anything at all. Leaves me to wonder how teams are able to make super teams irl. In Madden and NHL games, its more fun and I feel like I have more freedom. The NBA seems like it has way too many rules on how you can spend or trade your draft picks or when and who you are able to sign, etc. Its so complicated.

I'm not a big video game guy, but if you like playing GM I highly suggest you get College Hoops 2k8.

By far the greatest basketball game of all-time. That game was ahead of its time. You can create recruits follow them in the ABL even play with them. The dynasty mode is crazy you can build your team the way you like it recruit players that fit your system. It's honestly the best game I ever played.

*The disappointment it might cost you $140+ if you buy online. The game is very popular and people are selling it for crazy high prices.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm not a big video game guy, but if you like playing GM I highly suggest you get College Hoops 2k8.

By far the greatest basketball game of all-time. That game was ahead of its time. You can create recruits follow them in the ABL even play with them. The dynasty mode is crazy you can build your team the way you like it recruit players that fit your system. It's honestly the best game I ever played.

*The disappointment it might cost you $140+ if you buy online. The game is very popular and people are selling it for crazy high prices.

Amazing to me that they are still upgrading rosters for this classic…

https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/college-hoops-2k-rosters/

One of the greatest mechanics in a sports game

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Amazing to me that they are still upgrading rosters for this classic…

https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/college-hoops-2k-rosters/

One of the greatest mechanics in a sports game

Reddit also has a sub for this game. Literally the only game I play. I might have to get the new college football game though. I like the recruiting aspect of college games.