• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Bruins 7pm

16 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I’m still not a fan of these lines that Rod has put out there. They just don’t mesh.

Said it before and I’ll say it again until Rod does it.

Guenz - Aho - TT

Svech - Kuz - Jarvis

Martinook - Staal - Fast

Noesen - Drury - Necas

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Said it before and I’ll say it again until Rod does it.

Guenz - Aho - TT

Svech - Kuz - Jarvis

Martinook - Staal - Fast

Noesen - Drury - Necas

The only thing is that 4th line is the grinding line and I’m not sure that’s necas thing. What were we doing when this team was cooking?  What line was around that Flames game?

Edited by Panthers Fan 69

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

The only thing is that 4th line is finding line and I’m not sure that’s necas thing. What were we doing when this team was cooking?  What line was around that Flames game?

Drury and Necas mesh well together. It also creates a severe mismatch for other 4th lines. If Rod walks us into the playoffs with these lines as they currently are I’m going to be pissed. 

In fact if we don’t get some offense going and Rod doesn’t switch lines this game I’m going to be pissed too. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Svech is a goddamn liability. Tired of this retaliation stuff. Sit his ass rod. The dude is trash right now. 

Dude. McAvoy busted his lip on the glass and then tossed his head back a full second later. 

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Yes but the refs know to look for the 2nd guy. 37 had been so bad at the retaliation that league knows to look for it. 

It wasn’t even a retaliation. Svech stick came up as he hit McAvoy with the body McAvoy face got crunched between the glass and his own stick. sveches stick hit the visor and higher on McAvoy. So when he realized he didn’t get the call he threw his head back. Definitely not retaliation. 

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

It wasn’t even a retaliation. Svech stick came up as he hit McAvoy with the body McAvoy face got crunched between the glass and his own stick. sveches stick hit the visor and higher on McAvoy. So when he realized he didn’t get the call he threw his head back. Definitely not retaliation. 

100% retaliatory. But we will agree to disagree