• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hockey Bets

1 hour ago, PantherChris said:

True, and I believe Connor Mcdavid already sat the last game...

I want to get the Sabres in some parlays on the moneyline of +130 before the line starts to move because I assume no vassi 

Vas is playing tonight. 

34 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

With korpisalo?

They are starting Igor again instead of Quick. Knowing they get a break they are playing their playoff starter again. When in reality Quick is more than capable of handling the senators. 

Edited by Harbingers

Just now, Harbingers said:

You really think the redwings, oilers and kings will all win by exactly 2?

The most common winning margins in hockey are 1 and 2, I don't fully expect them too no but with the fact nhl teams pull there goalies when down 1 or 2 makes the actual chances much better and if the earlier games and picks hit they will also start offering cashout real early given the winning amount, say the the first three early ones hit they will probably offer a 20k cashout or more.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Redwings and kings I could get behind. Oilers are gonna kill the sharks even if they are resting everyone. 

The Sharks are actually 1-1 in their season series with the sharks, and I have to say I've watched the last 4 sharks games betting agaist them and they have played much better than I expected and even killed a bet of mine by beating the Kraken. With the Oilers resting I think it stays a 2-3 goal loss.

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

The most common winning margins in hockey are 1 and 2, I don't fully expect them too no but with the fact nhl teams pull there goalies when down 1 or 2 makes the actual chances much better and if the earlier games and picks hit they will also start offering cashout real early given the winning amount, say the the first three early ones hit they will probably offer a 20k cashout or more.

Welp here goes nothing! Might do one with Edmonton total over and spread over too. 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Welp here goes nothing! Might do one with Edmonton total over and spread over too. 

I might make a duplicate of the same! I have a feeling the other two will be closer games and the empty net will get them to 2.