• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Him using TMJ in his argument says all you need to know.

I get the raw, I get the only did it one year in college.

I also know what I see when I look at the video. I know his frame and his speed and he has power in that body. And he competes. I am optimistic about him. Crazy I know. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, strato said:

That is a bit over the top to me. Legette is athletically on higher level - like noticeably higher- to me. And I have not been a basher of either of those guys. (I mean I don’t think the are trash). 

I get the impression you think less of them than I do so you are putting Legette down pretty hard. 

Every player in the draft is a gamble, we’ll see soon enough what the deal is. 

Do you believe a 1st round pick should be an immediate impact player and likely starter thatvis NFL ready? (Especially on the worst team in the NFL)

z

20 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Do you believe a 1st round pick should be an immediate impact player and likely starter thatvis NFL ready? (Especially on the worst team in the NFL)

Pretty much yes, but WRs historically are slower to develop. Mostly, that far down and in this particular draft... maybe a little soft in the 1st round (people say the sure thing bona fide types were gone by 15 or something)? The team’s roster is also a big factor and at 32 it’s probably pretty good in most cases so maybe not a clear day one starter.  

Biut 100% straight up day one starter, generally, yes I think you want the guy to be that. You want him to play a lot at the latest by seasons back half

I see you are probably implying Legette is a mistake because he may not be a day one starter? I think l he will be used and will contribute. I don’t know Canales style with that stuff either, that can also be a factor. 

Our 1st rounder last year, should not have been a day one starter I don’t think, as far as it goes, and we were so much more heavily invested. It is what it is. 

Edited by strato