• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cats' MOD Change?

Hotsauce

I just want to read a Bobcats thread without it fizzling off into something irrelevant like a race or money argument. I don't care who mods the forum, but it does make me sad to see the mod being one of the main contributors to said "fizzling."

Wow.

Whats wrong with the name Bobcats?

Y'all are sounding like a couple of tools.

There is nothing wrong with the name. It was just being discussed in a thread that King T closed because he didn't like it. I will be pissed if they change the name. I've got all these hats, jackets and shirts i've invested in. Not to mention my giant wall in my office. But i am a Hornets fan.

0816061027.jpg

The name change thread was locked because it basically just became a "spam" thread for the Charlotte Observer.

Yet because I go at the Charlotte Observer and voice the concerns of Bobcats fans Im no longer capable of being a mod?

You are right....the Charlotte Observer is out to get you...close the blinds!

You do realize without me bitching to Zod 5 years ago, there's a great chance this forum wouldnt even be in here?

I really doubt that without you, there would be no Cats forum. Thank you for pursuing it, but I cant give you credit for this Forum...sorry!

So once again, the Charlotte mentality, if we dont like what you're saying we want to "vote you out" or "ban" you. I think thats why so much animosity over Bob Johnson, there was no one to "vote him out" or tell him "no you cant do that" and its built up resentment. If I had to black out Jerry Richardson to root for the Panthers, I would feel very conflicted.

Too bad I dont live in Charlotte, nor am I from there....nice try though!:hurray:

There is nothing wrong with the name. It was just being discussed in a thread that King T closed because he didn't like it. I will be pissed if they change the name. I've got all these hats, jackets and shirts i've invested in. Not to mention my giant wall in my office. But i am a Hornets fan.

0816061027.jpg

Where do you work if you don't mind me asking? Anyway, thats a banging office.

0816061027.jpg

Is that the door to the Toilet....is G-Force looking at the can and smillin?

haha

That is dope though!

Mods shouldn't be making personal attacks against people, tis all I'm saying

Huddlers shouldnt be making personal attacks against mods. That never stops Pantherdude or my other fans from following me around and taking shots at me.

If you guys dont want this forum to delve into politics, maybe when a troll like "blackcatgrowl" comes in here to make it that yall should let him know. Even though Im a mod, I will voice my opinion on topics just like anyone else or any other mod. If you got a problem with that, put me on ignore. You're more than welcome.

I know KT is the Mod, but I feel like someone else should take his place.

I have been following the Cats forum for quite some time, and now it seems every single thread is all about race. I am sick of it, honestly, the Cats are on the verge of getting somewhere they have never been, and I want to talk about that. It seems threads get off topic, because KT begins accusing people of being racist, and that rowdys everyone up! He should post his thoughts in Smack (or Tinderbox), where it belongs.

Secondly, there was a name change thread, that aside from it getting off track (racism), its overall message was interesting....changing the Bobcats name. I still feel this is a great topic, however, I can post on that thread because its LOCKED! (and future threads get locked/deleted) To me, it seems KT's motives do not seem to support the greater good of the Cats....

Is it just me, or am I the only one?

So I am posing this question....

Is it possible that we vote King Taharga out as the MOD?

My replacement vote would be RadioKiller, because he seems to be unbiased, and supports the Cats.:smash:

Becareful. King Turdarga speaks the truth around here.

Or did you not know all white men are racist?

Huddlers shouldnt be making personal attacks against mods. That never stops Pantherdude or my other fans from following me around and taking shots at me.

If you guys dont want this forum to delve into politics, maybe when a troll like "blackcatgrowl" comes in here to make it that yall should let him know. Even though Im a mod, I will voice my opinion on topics just like anyone else or any other mod. If you got a problem with that, put me on ignore. You're more than welcome.

Since you mentioned me by name, I'll just add that my post was in context to comments made by the Bobcat's former owner.

Archived