• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spring in Wilmington...

Darth Biscuit

Feels a lot hotter than 80's...

Wilmington, New Hanover International Airport

Lat: 34.28 Lon: -77.92 Elev: 46

Last Update on Apr 7, 12:53 pm EDT

Fair

81 °F

(27 °C)

Humidity: 53 %

Wind Speed: SW 12 MPH

Barometer: 30.03" (1016.9 mb)

Dewpoint: 62 °F (17 °C)

Heat Index: 82 °F (28 °C)

Visibility: 10.00 mi.

But yes... sitting out in the sun, it's pretty warm.

I have seen chicks that hot and hotter on the beach here, in the gym here, at PT's, at Harris Teeter here...

There's three girls in particular, college aged that regularly attend my gym that could easily be Penthouse models... girls that have bodies like those routinely posted in lovely ladies that people go nuts over, that if you saw them on the street you would do a triple take.

There's three girls in particular, college aged that regularly attend my gym that could easily be Penthouse models... girls that have bodies like those routinely posted in lovely ladies that people go nuts over, that if you saw them on the street you would do a triple take.

For God's sake don't start a thread about them...

He can start a thread as long as he posts pictures, stupid.

I have thought about this many times... if I thought I could get away with it I would. I don't want to get kicked out of the gym however... I like it, and it'd be kinda tough to explain at home...

Chicks like that (minus the photoshoppin') walk downtown in Charleston (and as it pains me to say it, even on USC's campus in Columbia) all the time.

Yes, they are everywhere.

Archived